Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2002 2:52:45 PM EDT
Hey guys, here's what I think.

I recieved my slide back from Heinie yesterday. I had them replace my Kimber adj. sight with their new night sight. Mr. Heinie specifically designed this new sight as a replacement for Kimber owners unhappy with the factory adjustable sights.

I put two hundred rounds thru it this afternoon. I like the sight picture quite well. It was clear, and sharp, easy to pick up quickly.
Amazingly, the sights were dead-on for my pistol. No adjustment seems necessary. On another note, there was absolutely no movement of the sights at all. They are in there SOLID!

Last night, I checked the sights for brightness. They were exceptionally bright and clear. Also very easy to pick up. If you know what a figure 8 looks like, you can use these sights.

Overall, I am very happy with my new sights. They are rugged and well-built. Mr. Heinie has produced a quality product. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:10:51 PM EDT
Is there a web site with all the model available? I've been looking for some for my 1911.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:01:27 PM EDT
Just go to: www.heinie.com

You can follow the links from there.

Email Sara Davis if you have any questions. She's a good one, and can help you out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:02:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:53:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2002 4:58:05 PM EDT by themao]
Where are the sights zeroed at (yardage)? What type of Kimber was it on?

Thanks,

themao
Top Top