Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2002 11:11:38 AM EDT
I wanted a pair of Armalite 16" A2 upper receivers with green furniture, but Armalite is about 6 months out. Anyone know of any companies that can supply a pseudo-Armalite upper, with the midlength handguards?

Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I want a decent muzzle brake on it, I hate that no nuts post ban crowned barrel look. Can't be a Rock River either, remember the Hero Rifles, they don't want AR15.com's business.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#3]
well if ya dont want rock river i think your outta luck.  they are the only other company besides armalite that i know of.  i tell ya rock river just loves my money.  and i love there products
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top