Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2002 9:05:45 AM EDT
I was wondering if this is a company that makes lower recievers or what? I saw a lower at a gun show that was marked Dalphon model B.F.D. and I was just wondering if they were any good and if they are cast or forged etc.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Dalphon.com
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 Dalphon lowers, their fit and finish are excellent. out of all the striped lowers i assembled, Dalphon seems too be the better of them. they are also forged. mine seem to have funky finish to it which i like alot. if i were you i would pick one up for your next project. i have one sitting in the safe waiting for a 9mm upper. i was told that BFD stands for Big Fucking Deal.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Dalphon: (360)-427-6867

All are POST ban. Cast 356-T6 Aluminum, hardcoat anodized per mil-spec A-8625.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info. does anyone know how much these seem too cost? I think they were asking $180 at the gun show the last I saw them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:05:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I paid $169 for mine, but thats seems too be the going price for a lower around here. I can't find any local gun shops that sell just lowers recievers, so i buy off of the same guy that makes his rounds at the local gun shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top