Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2002 12:48:28 PM EDT
Anybody seen any USP 45s anywhere lately or know when they'll  be available again? I haven't seen a new one for several months!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Like Troy said...Plus HK has always treated the civilian market as being lower than pond scum when it comes to being served. They make a nice product, but you get what's left.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to mention that noone has .45 Tactical mags for sale.  Guns are reportedly shipping to dealers without mags.

And another thing that pisses me off, $40 post ban mags!!!  That's a friggen rip off for a 10 round mag.  I can get 2 new USGIs for that price...
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I sent em an email so we'll se if they have any left.
or right.
i'll take what i kin git!
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Due to 9/11, HK had a large order for USP 45's for the military. All production was shifted to that. The 10 round mags are made on the same machines as the high caps. They are slowly starting to get them back out now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Turners in Redondo beach just got mine in on or around Saturday (Mar. 30th) this past week.

I ordered a USP 45 Full Size with night sights.

It was ordered in mid February.

Hey ARMUSA, nice to see you hear!
I had a friend in Whittier who got a great deal on a Springfield M1A, a while ago, from you.

Do you guys still have any as I plan to get one sometime between May and July.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anybody seen any USP 45s anywhere lately or know when they'll  be available again? I haven't seen a new one for several months!

My buddie has new in the box he wants to sell.
The price is right.
lmk
Rick

I just ordered a USP 9 full size and it was in stock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Aaaaaaaaaas I suspected. Impact Guns has no USP 45s in stock, although it's on their website.
I guess we pond scum just have to wait ... :P
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Aaaaaaaaaas I suspected. Impact Guns has no USP 45s in stock, although it's on their website.
I guess we pond scum just have to wait ... :P
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#11]
HK is rough. I've been talking to a couple of owners of gun shops and HK keeps making it harder and more expensive to be an HK dealer.
I own a HK USP .45 and love it to death, but I'm starting to lean towards never buying HK again. Between the shit they pull on dealers, then raising the price on ALL their weapons by $50 on already top dolar item, F em.

I can't believe I'm even writing this, for the last year I've tauted HK as the best firearm company in the world. Its their fault.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#12]
ARMUSA,

Try www.calssportingarmory.com , or www. mcdonaldtactical.com .

If you REALLY need to, my local dealer here in Oregon has several in stock (As always, as with the Tac's, Tac mags, etc. . . Even usually has Experts and always mk23's in stock).

They'll cost you a bit more, about $100 more than Impactguns, plus transfer fee, but Hey, THEY ACTUALYL HAVE THEM! I've seen them and touched them just this week!

E-mail me if you need the contact info for my local dealer.

-Justin
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#13]
RSR has 218 various flavors of USP's in stock...
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes, Noname, but they got no dad-gun USP 45s, the rat-bastages. I already checked there.

I'm gonna make a mold outta my 45 and just make em myself. No one will know the difference, eh? :)
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Talked to a gun dealer that just got a HK 45 for a customer. 5 months it took. H & K told him it was a huge military contract after 9-11 is the reason for the backlog. Trucker
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 9:58:24 PM EDT
[#16]
MurderSHO45, you are correct - HK makes it VERY difficult to be an HK dealer.  A small local FFL told me that HK required his initial purchase to be $15,000 if he was going to be a dealer.

Nice guns.

Snobs.

I can do without them.

Tate

Gaston Glock knows how to rock!
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#17]
McDonalds has none but said it's any day now. I suspect Cal's won't either. I guess I just have to wait.

As far as their dealer program, last year they initially said they would req. dealers to purchase as much $ in long guns as in hand guns. I'm sure they lost a lot of sales doing that - they finally changed their tune and don't require that now.

Glock, on the other hand, does know how to market it's product. Although I prefer my HKs to my Glocks, I could count on either make to save my aSS if it came down to it.

ARs4EVER, I sent you a PM since I didn't see your email listed. Plese hook me up with your buddy if he's still got the used USP. Thanks!

Jolynne
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I just need the USP45 Tactical and I will have all the pistols I want.  I already have a USP9F,and a USP 40C.  I love these guns... I sold my other pistols except for my 22 buckmark..  The Sig was great, it just wasn't as good as my USPs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#19]
I think that HK makes nice guns! but I will not
buy a HK for Being too expensive and ATTITUDE.
turns me off.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Go to a gun shop in a state that allows firearms to be sold  HK's are all over CO.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Ya'll really don't know me but I have been reading your posts long before I made my AR purchase.  Like I said then I am no stranger to firearms only AR's at the time (BTW I know mine very well now).  To the point up until a week before the AR purchase I owned USP Tatical, USP Match SS, and a P7M8.  They are all some of the best pistols I have ever shot and really love the product, I sold the P7M8 just for the AR and I just picked up a Sig.  That being said unless you are LE, Military, or work for Hollywood they treat you like shit.  Even a H&K site on the web will de-nut you just for mentioning another type of rifle/pistol and personally I don't need it. I had a problem and service sucked...and when own 4k+ worth of your pistols I want SERVICE.  But again the product is excellent.  I will never sell the Tac or the Match but unless they change I'll buy Sigs.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#22]
The big HK dealers seem to be out right now.

You'd probably be better off looking for one locally.  You'd be suprised at the places you will see HKs turn up, since your average gunshop customer will turn his head at the high prices.

You might spend a bit more, but you will get your gun right away.

Quoted:
Even a H&K site on the web will de-nut you just for mentioning another type of rifle/pistol and personally I don't need it.

You're probably speaking about HKPRO.com.  Yes, he nukes threads that are non-HK related, but that's what makes that particular board so great.  Don't get me wrong, I love AR15.com were I can speak about anything under the sun, but sometimes I just want pure gun info.

Besides, if I had to see one more "Glock vs. USP, Sig vs. USP, 1911 vs. USP, UZI vs. MP5, FAL vs. G3, AR vs. G36, AK vs. HK33, etc...," on HKPRO, I think I'd go postal...
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#23]
If any of you are having troubles getting HK's I just talked to my local dealer (HK dealer) he says he is having no troubles getting HK's from HK. It sounds like who ever has more clout, is getting them.

My local dealer has some of the best prices, even compaired to online stores, give him a call.

Its Keith's Sporting Goods.
503-492-6999
He's in Gresham, OR   (basically Portland, OR)
Give him a call.
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks all!
I got my first shipment of 45s in today!

Jolynne
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top