Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/31/2002 8:55:33 AM EDT
Saw the M-4 new Marine shotgun on Jim's show today.
Gotta have one!
Wow.
Are they selling them democrat approved?
Just wow.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:38:47 AM EDT
I have the Benelli catalog and that weapon totally blew my mind. i wish I wasnt behind enemy lines(CA) or else I would get one. I know the Marines were getting the first batch of them here at the end of this last year, but other than that I havent heard much about them. Maybe all the production is going to the armed forces now with all this shit happening
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:58:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 12:03:21 PM EDT
Geez, first we go to a Beretta 9 Mickey Mouse caliber, for a standard issue sidearm (special ops still tend to choose the .45 though, and now a Benelli.. In all fairness, it is probably a good weapon,,I'd still take my High Standard 10A or 10B with a mag extension,, hard to beat this ahead of its time bullpup design with built in or removeable flashlite,,,this was pre-laser era... am glad they found a reliable auto anyway.. times when using two hands to cycle can present problems
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 5:43:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:56:57 PM EDT
everyone always talks smack about 9mm being a pu$$y caliber but no one ever volunteers to be shot with one...hmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 8:46:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Troy:
First, there won't be any extras for the civilian market for AT LEAST a year, maybe much longer.

And second, civilains won't be able to get it with the main feature that makes it cool: the collapsable stock. Only fixed-stock versions will be available.

-Troy

Hey Troy, what about the adjustable stock they offer? If you ask me it looks exactly like the telescoping stock, but I donno – maybe there’s some legal reason why the adjustable stock would be ok<if it is legal at all>.
- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:30:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:59:28 AM EDT
In the military guise, it is the M1014. It shoots like any other Benelli, I havve shot it and wouldn't really think it is a big deal.
Top Top