Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2002 8:55:33 AM EDT
Saw the M-4 new Marine shotgun on Jim's show today.
Gotta have one!
Wow.
Are they selling them democrat approved?
Just wow.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the Benelli catalog and that weapon totally blew my mind. i wish I wasnt behind enemy lines(CA) or else I would get one. I know the Marines were getting the first batch of them here at the end of this last year, but other than that I havent heard much about them. Maybe all the production is going to the armed forces now with all this shit happening
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Geez, first we go to a Beretta 9 Mickey Mouse caliber, for a standard issue sidearm (special ops still tend to choose the .45 though, and now a Benelli.. In all fairness, it is probably a good weapon,,I'd still take my High Standard 10A or 10B with a mag extension,, hard to beat this ahead of its time bullpup design with built in or removeable flashlite,,,this was pre-laser era... am glad they found a reliable auto anyway.. times when using two hands to cycle can present problems
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]
everyone always talks smack about 9mm being a pu$$y caliber but no one ever volunteers to be shot with one...hmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
First, there won't be any extras for the civilian market for AT LEAST a year, maybe much longer.

And second, civilains won't be able to get it with the main feature that makes it cool: the collapsable stock.  Only fixed-stock versions will be available.

-Troy

Hey Troy, what about the adjustable stock they offer?  If you ask me it looks exactly like the telescoping stock, but I donno – maybe there’s some legal reason why the adjustable stock would be ok<if it is legal at all>.  
- Sulaco
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:59:28 AM EDT
[#8]
In the military guise, it is the M1014.  It shoots like any other Benelli, I havve shot it and wouldn't really think it is a big deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top