Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2002 8:09:54 PM EDT
Hey guys,

After considering all of the input I got from you guys and doing a lot of checking around on my own and asking more opinions. I HAD settled on a Bushy Dissipator with an A3 top. However, I soon found out those were VERY hard to come by. Although I may have found something better...

The Bushmaster XM15 E2S V Match Carbine Rifle!

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/Images/pcwvms16ah.jpg

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms16ah.asp

It's got the brass deflector I need for left handed shooting. It also has the a3 like ability to accept a detachable carry handle/tactical scope depending on my needs.

I'd get it fluted. With an ambidex hand grip/safety. The detachable carry handle and a carry strap. And the detachable flip up front sight. I want to save the scope for a later purchase.

Is there anything else I shuold consider getting with it? Espically things that will help a guy with large hands be able to use it?

What sort of price should I expect to pay with options specified?

Thanks again,
CranialCrusader
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah,

and any other things that will help a guy who is 6'5" tall (namely me) be able to use it.

CranialCrusader
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
2 weeks ago, I bought a 20" VMatch for $795.  The 16" was $789.  BTW, the rifle shoots great, just get extra high rings for your scope.  ZT
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#4]
You might want to reconsider and just get a larger rifle like an M1A.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#5]
6'5" here too.
I bought a DPMS stock spacer and it's just right.
Brownells sells a grip space as well, get the aluminum one. I broke the rite pull in one day of shooting.

Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]
CranialCrusader,

Lemme know when you get 2.179 Bushmasters!
It just took me a while to get ONLY 2.
The .179 is the other stuff to switch 'em around to other configs.  You'll see. Maybe you already know.  
Glad to see you settling in on one you want.
It sure is fun getting pumped up for a purchase.

Are you left handed or just glad to have the deflector for shooting/training?
Anyway, good deal.  Have a blast!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top