Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2002 6:08:52 PM EDT
Looking for a soft rifle case for my scoped M4gery.

Should I spend $55 for the Galati, or $30 for the MilTech? Is the Galati that much better?

Are there any other brands that are good for the money?

Generally I think that you get what you pay for, but sometimes you pay for a name. Not sure if this is one of those areas.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:45:35 PM EDT
I use Galati's , they are well worth the extra money. There made with a tough heavy nylon material, mag pouches and storage section ,adjustable shoulder strap and are well padded. the best soft case around IMOP...
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:32:32 AM EDT
The only soft cases i will buy are Galati's. I bought my first one over 16 years ago. Other than it being dusty it's still as good as new. No rips, tears, velcro is in good shape, heavy duty zippers.

I don't know anything about the Mil-tech cases. I can only testify how well constructed Galati's are. It costs more but for the 16+ years of service mine has given me is money very well spent.

Oh by the way, although i haven't tested it they're supposed to float.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 2:43:16 AM EDT
I've tried several brands, but not MilTech. Galati is the best case out there for the money.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 3:22:37 AM EDT
Another thumbs up for Galati.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 4:06:07 AM EDT
Geez, I'm in the other camp. I've got Mil-techs but no Galatis! They're okay for casual range work.
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 4:08:04 AM EDT
Top Top