Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2002 3:52:55 PM EDT
Can anyone comment? These guys always have a huge ad in SGN, and now they have a website (or at least I've just found it). Anyway, has anyone bought anything from them? I'm looking at an upper.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought an HK P7M13 from them about a year ago through my FFL dealer. It was a great pistol; arrived at my dealer just as described. That is my only experience with them. They were also very helpful on the phone.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a Colt upper from them in mid-1998.  A few hours later, I saw they were offering a deal on carry handles and scope mounts with uppers.  They gladly changed the order without problem.  When the carry handle arrived broken, the replaced it ASAP without a problem.  The prices was right too.  Haven't seen them that low since.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I have purchased from them on several occasions.  I have only purchased ammo from them.  Their service is great.  The ammo arrived at my house on time.  

www.kyimports.com
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I have twice purchased ammo from them with no problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top