Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/24/2002 2:07:17 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I was thinking about purchasing another bushy to keep my 1 year old bushy carbine company. I am considering the M17S and the few reviews that I have read on the rifle has been positive. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this rifle. Thanks in advance for any input you can provide me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:50:01 PM EDT
I personally like mine quite a bit.

I have a pre-ban that went back to the factory for the upgrades (pushpin takedown, fixed sights added).

Back from the factory, it is a little tight in the mag well, but I need to "break it in" a little more than I have to losen up the mag well.

Other than that, it is a gun that cries out for optics. I like the Trijicon Reflex 2 on the gun. Once you are used to it, it is a handy rifle. The trigger pull can be improved somewhat--if you do an internet search, you can find a couple of sites about it, and do a search on here for the M17 and you may find a link.

I would personally buy a couple of ARs before I bought one--the AR is a little more versatile, has a better trigger. However, the M17 is a pretty good gun in it's own right.

Link Posted: 3/24/2002 6:06:02 PM EDT
Top Top