Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2002 9:32:36 AM EDT
I'm looking for a used ar-15 with a 30 rd clip for around $500....e mail me if you have one you want to sell.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
da

How about this:  Gunsmoke RR Lower   95 bucks
                J&T distributing kit 435 bucks

A whopping 525 dollars.

Instruction on how to assemble the lower are in the information section here at AR15.com.

Why not learn a little more and have a new rifle for a few dollars extra?

hope this helps
Max
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#2]
da,

Look in equipment exchange.

other than that.

Welcome aboard
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
with a 30 rd clip

It is not a clip. It is a magazine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Looking for a cheap, used ar-15

Aren't we all...
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Looking for a cheap, used ar-15

Aren't we all...

No kidding
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#7]

...with a 30 rd clip...

Someone had to jump on you because of this, and it may as well be me :p

"Clip" is a shortened word for "stripper clip" or "charger clip", which are typically metal strips used to hold multiple cartridges by the extraction grove in the head of the cartidge case.  These are used to facilitate the quick loading of magazines.  The AR-15 typically uses a detachable box magazine.   Some rifles may use internal box magazines.

Again, "clips" are used to load the magazine;  it is the magazine that feeds cartidges to the rifle.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I know that I'm just asking for flames but.....

I know a dealer with Norinco copies, A1 sights, full stocks, flash hiders and bayo lug...  He sell's them for 499.oo CDN  Thats about $300 USD.  Yeah,  I know, I know, Norinco is chicom..... and there is more paperwork.....  but, it's cheap!
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 9:27:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I know that I'm just asking for flames but.....

I know a dealer with Norinco copies, A1 sights, full stocks, flash hiders and bayo lug...  He sell's them for 499.oo CDN  Thats about $300 USD.  Yeah,  I know, I know, Norinco is chicom..... and there is more paperwork.....  but, it's cheap!

we cant get norinco AR15s in the states

god damn import ban
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top