Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/19/2002 5:34:12 PM EDT
I just saw an add for post-ban Uzis from Vector Arms in SGN. They were around $1000. The pre-bans were around $1250. Does anyone have any experience with these postban Uzis? I would be interested, but the price would have to come down alot before I would consider buying one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2002 5:48:31 PM EDT
I know Vector has great full auto uzis.

A friend of mine has a preban Actionarms uzi carbine and it's a blast. I've never seen it misfeed with 9mm, and the .22 kit runs pretty well.

I was thinking of getting one of the postban Uzis, or building one. The wood stocks are a lot more comfortable than the folders. Uzis with folding stocks are one of the shortest rifles allowed. With the barrel out of it, the whole gun can fit in a camera case.

I'd save up for the preban, though if you ever plan to get a registered full auto Uzi bolt, then a post ban wouldn't be a bad investment.

Stay away from the Chicom uzis!

Link Posted: 3/20/2002 5:30:15 AM EDT
Well, they are South African. The South Africans license produce the Uzi, so the quality should be there. I've shot a Vecktor full-auto and it's just as good as an Israeli.

I would doubt that the post-bans are going to come down in price. There are no other Uzi's avaiable to compete, so they will charge what they want. If you're going to pay $1000, you might as well pony up the extra $250 and get the pre-ban. Personally, I'd just double that money and go for the class three Uzi. At just under $3000, that's pretty cheap for high-qulaity sub-gun. Looked at the price of an MP-5 lately?

Ross
Top Top