Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2002 8:58:47 PM EDT
Several pages back, I saw where a guy asked about taxes and I-net sales. I am awaiting delivery on a AR I bought on this board. Actually,it was a trade and a small amount of cash involved. Has anyone in Maryland (Baltimore area) been stuck for taxes on an internet sale. I wasn't told this in the beginning,and I wonder if the local dealer is trying to jam me. I was only told of the transfer fee,and the "restricted firearms" paperwork since its preban. Can anyone who has dealt or lives in Maryland regarding thid type of sale,give me the whole scoop? I feel like he is trying to jam me since I didn't buy an AR from him. One last thing, can anyone give me a reccomendation in the Baltimore area for a dealer who is FAIR,and won't bend you over the sales counter?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top