Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/17/2002 6:42:27 PM EDT
I know some of you have bought this. How is it for length? Does a buffer tube come with?
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:26:49 PM EDT
Very short, some may find it too short. I'm kinda in the middle. I put it on, then got the bright idea to try and shorten one of my Post Ban Telestyled stocks. So I did (after many hours with a hack saw-word to the wise, if you try it, the "wasted space" of the buffer tube is solid, not a tube like I thought.), and threw that on my carbine. So the RRA LE Entry stock is sitting there next to an A2 tock and another Bushmaster Telestyled stock. It's definitely better than a regular Postban stock with quick target aquisition, more comfortable bringing your nose to the charging handle, and great for right handed/left handed transitions with the rifle. Basically it equates to having a telescoping stock closed all the way.

Yes, the buffer (carbine length) comes with the stock
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:29:43 PM EDT
I love both of mine. I have short arms though.
Buffer tube is included from Pete-in-NH.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 4:30:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 8:24:29 AM EDT
Is it feasible to swap back and forth between this and a regular A2 buttstock? That little thing looks perfect for my nephew. I guess I needed an excuse for another lower anyway so the spare upper I have would stack in the safe better.
Link Posted: 3/18/2002 12:07:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thumbtrap:
Is it feasible to swap back and forth between this and a regular A2 buttstock? That little thing looks perfect for my nephew. I guess I needed an excuse for another lower anyway so the spare upper I have would stack in the safe better.

Yeah, but will need to get different buffer tube. Pretty simple really.
Top Top