Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2002 6:11:13 PM EDT
I keep hearing from gunshops and on the web that Knight's Armament / Stoner customer service and warranty work just SUCKS unless you have a government contract or are the L.A.P.D.
What is your experience?????
What have you heard???
There machine work is first rate even though overpriced compared to ARMS and GG&G that supply just as good a product, the others just don't make rifles.
I was about to buy one of their M4 rifles, but after some research I'm going to build up a Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 8:46:49 AM EDT
I heard and read the same thing you did, but I decided I wanted an SR15 anyway. I called Knight's several times and talked to Brian Fromang. Surprisingly, he was extremely helpful and not at all what I expected. He gave me great service. I can't comment on any warranty work because I haven't had any problems with my rifle. But Brian did say if I ever had any problems with it, just send it back and they would fix it. Ended up getting an SR15 Match for $100 above dealer cost. Needless to say, I'm a satisfied customer. And yes, their product is top notch. My SR15 shot a 0.7 MOA @ 100 yards right out of the box. I'd suggest calling them and talking to Brian before you rule them out, but that's just my $0.02.
Top Top