Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2002 1:22:01 PM EDT
Just got new catalog. They show a post ban rifle with grip and flash suppressor. Legality of this rifle? I expect something is different but what? Anyone know?
I was also under the impression that they had stainless barrels. They list them as chrome-moly in the new catalog. Think I'll buy one
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 1:55:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I think then its one of those fake flashhiders..
welded on. the difference is the diameter is larger than a real one and the front opening is only large enough for the bullet to go thru..

any one else?
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#2]
per donnie at sableco.net - they are press-on fake flash hiders, that look really good.

my understanding is that they have a big opening at the rear into which the barrel is inserted, and a tiny hole like cluster said at the other end. the barrel goes through most of the length of the thing. something like that. it's an actual 16" barrel.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
per donnie at sableco.net - they are press-on fake flash hiders, that look really good.

my understanding is that they have a big opening at the rear into which the barrel is inserted, and a tiny hole like cluster said at the other end. the barrel goes through most of the length of the thing. something like that. it's an actual 16" barrel.

So its not some obnoxiously loud muzzle brake then?
Damn, I do want one.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Per Mark at RRA.  The end of the barrel is turned down slightly in diameter, and what amounts to a drilled out A2 supressor is pressed on until the muzzle is about 1/8" from the end of the muzzle attachment.  I have been unable to keep them in stock.  Sell'em the minute they arrive.  I put one together for myself using the RRA "UTE" upper.( Raised flattop with A2 sights.)  Looks so much like a pre-ban rifle, no one even considers it to be post-ban until I point it out to them.  I think RRA hit a home run with this one.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey, Kevin, How the hell are you?

The rifle has the short LE Entry Tactical Buttstock, fake suppressor(looks like LEGP has brake), and the detach tactical carry handle which is flat on top for placement of scope without removal of carry handle. Total length is 31 inches. Looks like all of there barrels are now Wilson chrome moly.
Fucking sweet
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#7]
ARmaster, would you be so kind as to give us an idea of dealer cost on this magnificent work of art. Thanks much.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:52:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, Rotdorn. Yeah, I spend plenty of time here. At least that's what my wife and kids say.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
C'mon, ARmaster. Price check, please
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top