Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2002 5:08:47 AM EDT
But not the usual way. Door-gunning qualification with my Guard unit!! Blackhawks and M-60D's, finally. Since I got the crewchief position I knew this would be coming and its finally here, yippeee! Since both my newest .223 "blasters" are out getting worked on this range trip should fill the "fun" quota till they get back. I'll take some pics too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, it sounds like it will be a 'blast' .
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]

I want pictures! Have fun, and don't fall out!

Cheers,
Chris
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
03 - Pete is firing while on the ground
04 - Pete is reloading
05 - Reloaded and ready for me!
09 - Me, after getting back and shutting down

No pics while in the air this time. It was not easy to aim and hit the old vehicles 400 yards out while moving forward at 80 feet. Everybody was well impressed with my first effort though, they could see better where the tracers went. No NVG gunnery for us new guys yet.
Album:
www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292079021
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:12:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool Pics ,Thanks
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 4:30:29 AM EDT
[#5]
It's shit like this that would make the recruiter's job easier. Not that "Army of One" bullshit.  I can't beleive they print ads with non-existent uniforms, gear and weapons and try to pass that shit off.

All they need is a vido of a guy like Matt rolling in low and laying waste to an LZ.  How many rock hard 17 year olds would be lineing up then?

Instead, we get "Michelle" trying to "Hit the mark" with a rifle that looks twice her size.
Link Posted: 3/17/2002 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
But not the usual way. Door-gunning qualification with my Guard unit!! Blackhawks and M-60D's, finally. Since I got the crewchief position I knew this would be coming and its finally here, yippeee! Since both my newest .223 "blasters" are out getting worked on this range trip should fill the "fun" quota till they get back. I'll take some pics too.

I spent the whole day trying to get my water back. It was 17 degrees out and the well pump couldn't keep up. Long day! After seeing the pics I wish I had been with you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top