Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 11:21:50 PM EDT

(also posted on slings and other accessorys, but there isn't much traffic there)

I just started shooting in an IPSC style rifle league and need a good tactical sling.

I am a lefty and shoot an AR with an A1 stock and M4 handguards.

I need to be able to easily transition to my sidearm on my right side (I shoot rifles lefty, pistols righty).

I am a K.I.S.S. disciple, so it should not be to complicated of a sling. I don't want to have to add any extra hardware, as I want to keep my carbine (pictured below) simple and light.

Would a standard lefty fixed stock Giles work for me? Is there a better option?

TIA,
Chris
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#1]
How about some para cord with aloop at the top of the buttstock and attatching the front end of your sling to the front sight tower?  All you'd need to add is the para cord.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top