Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2002 3:48:05 AM EDT
If we get that lucky. Can we turn our current postbans back to preban?example put a colapsable stock on a Bushmaster that is a postban now.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:49:56 AM EDT
Yes and you would get to buy NIW 30rnd mags for $10 if the contracters are allowed to sell them to the GP again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:52:12 AM EDT
Maybe you might like to read about the subject, www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=99883

This is just one of many on this subject here and search will get ya all of 'em.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 3:53:39 AM EDT
sounds like a dream come true. that d*mn ban has been in place since a liitle after I started shooting.and these prices slowly keep going up. basicly I cant afford sneakers because of the price of these prebans.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 4:05:31 AM EDT
now that would only apply to American made guns like AR15 and Mini14 to name a few.But what about the foreign guns like HK91 Steyr AUG AK Uzi and others??? Could we American parts them and have folding stocks batonet lugs flashhiders?
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:15:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:
Yes and you would get to buy NIW 30rnd mags for $10 if the contracters are allowed to sell them to the GP again.

I remember seeing mags in army/navy stores for $1 when I was younger. I always wondered why people would buy those things there since the stores never sold guns. Now I wish I would have stocked up on them instead of buying all of those steel pots and fake grenades so me and the neighborhood kids could play "war".
Top Top