Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2002 7:16:29 AM EDT
I'm looking to top my varminter with decent glass. Been looking at the ATN. Does anyone have any experience with them? The price looks great, $309.00 at A.S.P.I. It comes with several cams, a shade and a lighted reticle.

Check it out at www.atncorp.com .
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 8:37:11 AM EDT
ThugBuster,
I have experience with the ATN 5x33lu, a friend has one and it really works and has never gotton off of sight for any reason, they have a tough finish and execellent light gathering capabilities!!!! Not quite as clear as a burris simmons or leaupold, but good enough! I've been thinking of using the same scope on my ar-15 varmit gun when I get it built!
You might want to try moving this post to the optics forums...
you'll get more responses.
-Chuck
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:25:10 PM EDT
Thanks Chuck, I'll do that.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 3:31:35 PM EDT
Spend a little more and get a Nikon 6.5-20 or 5.5-16, you won't regret it, especially since the Nikons are on par (optics) with my Zeiss scopes. Very nice stuff, check them out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2002 6:35:48 AM EDT
The Simmons 6.5 X 18 with Target knobs works pretty well on my Savage .22-250. For $150 and a Lifetime Guarantee, I'm not going to complain. I'm getting .5" groups of three at 200 yards with a 5 mph wind. If I remember, the ATNs have a green tint, a pretty cool reticle and a very LARGE look to them. They are built very well but in that price range, you can do better.
Top Top