Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2002 4:41:00 AM EDT
I posted this in tactics and training, and not getting any response.  Can anybody check it out and post some feedback for me please?
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=99756

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:00:35 AM EDT
[#1]
i'm no expert but it looks good to me. remind me not to tick you off, ok?
Link Posted: 3/11/2002 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Masters and High-Masters shooting X-course HighPower service rifle matches around my area, (200 standing slow-fire, 200 rapid stitting, 300 prone rapid-fire and 600 prone slow fire) shoot in the 790s (out of a possible 800 total) and some shoot 798s & 799s at times when their on.

As a beginner, just got my card as a Marksman,I'd say these guys are pretty much the standard by which us novices judge ourselves. As a benchrest shooter I though I was a pretty decent shooter, but next to these guys I suck.  Some of these fellers will literally shoot the wings off of a "knat" at 600 yards.

Mike  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top