Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2002 9:34:17 AM EDT
OK guys I need help.  I'm trying to research a preban serial number.  The weapon is marked Oly & SGW but the ser. no. is not listed on the Oly site. Is it possible to check a SGW ser. no. adn if so, how?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Bear, thanks but I already checked the Oly site and it isn't listed.  The ser # is five digits with no letter infront of the numbers.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
hmmm... 5 numeric digits and no letters? This article was no help either.

www.ar15.com/articles/article.html?article=23

You'll probably have to call Oly on this one. 1-800-228-3471.
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#4]
is it machined out of a slab of aluminum with surfacing texture?

no mag button humps?

stop sign logo?
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#5]
think Oly lost a lot of info in the fire a while back,saw a list of ser.# a year ago ,had lots of gaps in it.Oly might can give you some wide range info,
jwr
Link Posted: 3/10/2002 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Is there a reason you can't call them? Oly is the easiest company there is to get info on. I've called them on both occasions that I bought pre bans and they were extremely helpful. You can get the number from the website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top