Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2002 1:44:07 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it, I'm getting an itch. What price are they going for?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a bushy Varminter.  Nice gun.. Accurate as hell.  And yes has a place.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks GI_Brat, I was pretty out of it during the "holidaze" and missed that topic. My wife will be pissed if she finds out I ordered one yesterday. I got three AR's already (she thinks I only got two) And I'm looking forward to getting mine soon. The leupold scope you have on it looks like the way to go, I can't wait!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I paid 1175.00 for mine, that was the best price I could find here. I hope it shoots as good as it looks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#5]
ok, i was a real happy camper this past month, now have two bushmasters, one of which is a varminter. now the optics, that will have to wait a while. price was 1000
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I promise that you will not be disappointed with the Rifle. I just bought two complete lowers from a member of this board and I plan to build two more Varminters.......well sort of. One will be identical to the one that I already have and the other will be in an A2 version (DCM fluted/floated barrel). I ordered the A2 version from Bushmaster the other day.

GIB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top