Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2002 1:44:07 PM EDT
I was just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it, I'm getting an itch. What price are they going for?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 2:32:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 3:23:59 PM EDT
I got a bushy Varminter. Nice gun.. Accurate as hell. And yes has a place.

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:35:01 PM EDT
Thanks GI_Brat, I was pretty out of it during the "holidaze" and missed that topic. My wife will be pissed if she finds out I ordered one yesterday. I got three AR's already (she thinks I only got two) And I'm looking forward to getting mine soon. The leupold scope you have on it looks like the way to go, I can't wait!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:44:27 PM EDT
I paid 1175.00 for mine, that was the best price I could find here. I hope it shoots as good as it looks!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:17:00 PM EDT
ok, i was a real happy camper this past month, now have two bushmasters, one of which is a varminter. now the optics, that will have to wait a while. price was 1000
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:20:18 PM EDT
I promise that you will not be disappointed with the Rifle. I just bought two complete lowers from a member of this board and I plan to build two more Varminters.......well sort of. One will be identical to the one that I already have and the other will be in an A2 version (DCM fluted/floated barrel). I ordered the A2 version from Bushmaster the other day.

GIB
Top Top