Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2002 3:04:36 PM EDT
Just picked up some of the Tetra cleaning systems stuff - my gawd it smells about like dirty ass!

Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Everytime I sh!t myself I tell my wife that I've been using 'Tetra'.

No, seriously, it does stink.  The grease is odorless, however the crap that comes in the squeeze bottle really REEKS!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I kinda like the smell of a fine womans dirty ass. Ill have to pick up some Tetra.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just picked up some of the Tetra cleaning systems stuff - my gawd it smells about like dirty ass!

Hope this stuff is as good as everyone says.

It is that good. As for the smell, they've reformulated it and the new stuff is vitrually oderless. I talked to a Tetra Gun vendor at a gun show about the smell and he opened up a new bottle to demonstrate that they fixed it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#4]
FrankSquid,

Squirt some Tetra on a pair of panties and then...
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
FrankSquid,

Squirt some Tetra on a pair of panties and then...

AN DEN?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
AN DEN?

NO AN DEN!!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
spanken Sie zur Todt!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I had gotten some samples at a gun show once and when I tried them ..........pppeeeeeeeeeuuuuuu!!!  I thought the only reason they were giving the stuff out was because it had gone bad.  Never used it again.  Talk about a tube of whoopass!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a bunch o brown nosers in this thread.  If it smells like used asswipe, I'd find something else... lemon-scented CLP?  
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you ever notice that Comet smells like jism?
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#11]
FrankSquid,

you sound as tho you have visited that very infamous city of "PoTown"..........., uuuh thats Olongapo P.I., in case you forgot.........

Link Posted: 3/7/2002 7:16:17 PM EDT
[#12]
The way this thread is going, I had to post this link I found the other night:

www.riflesrus.com/accuracy/spooge.html

...note the word "spooge"...

It's for cleaning your guns, you perverts!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#13]
You got your hands on the earlier formulation of Tetra oil.  The latest formulation smells kinda like irish whiskey.  NO--NOT SAFE TO DRINK!  Odd that you managed to get the earlier stuff at this point, since the formulation changed about 3 years ago!
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Did you ever notice that Comet smells like jism?

Smelled a lot of that have you?

Link Posted: 3/8/2002 5:53:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Have you ever noticed that operatorerror's breath smells like Comet?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
FrankSquid,

you sound as tho you have visited that very infamous city of "PoTown"..........., uuuh thats Olongapo P.I., in case you forgot.........

Well, lets just say that.....I have used Comet to get rid of the Tetra smell.
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Have you ever noticed that operatorerror's breath smells like Comet?

set that one up nicely didnt you!
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 10:11:07 AM EDT
[#18]
It's just exactly this kind of high-minded, technically savvy discussion that keeps me coming back to AR15.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top