Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2012 6:32:45 PM EDT

Graphite Black "H" series with additional hardener for a slight sheen

Rem 721 in a in gun metal gray "H" series

XDM Slide custom stainless/graphite black mix. I really like this color. The photo doesnt do it justice!

Rem model 7 armor black "H" series on metal, "C" series on optic and milspec od green "C" series on stock

Kimber 1911 in FDE and Graphite Black "H" series

Marlin 336 in stainless and graphite black "H" series.
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great! I've been interested in CeraKote.  Did you ply these finishes yourself?  How durable do think these finishes are? Any idea what the cost is per rifle? I  have a NHM91 that needs a cote badly. Sorry, Im just full of ??????

Link Posted: 4/2/2012 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a lower I want coated in armor black, does anyone have any places with quick turn around?
Link Posted: 4/2/2012 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, I applied the CeraKote, we also apply DuraCoat, and KG GunKote. CeraKote holds up incredibly well. Its on 90% of my own personal firearms so I cant give it a better recommendation than that
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 to Cerakote....all my personal guns that have been done get Cerakote H series.

As far as fast turnaround on the lower....email me at [email protected] for a quote.

Link Posted: 4/5/2012 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Wrong forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top