User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

One thing that is a huge consideration for a powerful illuminator is it's not only for distance, but for blowing across a white light lit street, looking under/inside of cars, under decks, into building windows etc, which the 9007, APTIAL-C, A3 etc will literally fall flat on it's face. A strong illuminator can do everything a anemic one can but a weak one can't even come close.
View Quote

That's what the Arisaka EXIR 250 is for.

9007 for under 59 yards and Arisaka for distance and pushing through photonic barriers.

I watched a great youtube video showing off the EXIR 250 head vs the mawl at it's medium range setting. Performance of the EXIR was similar, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's what the Arisaka EXIR 250 is for.

9007 for under 59 yards and Arisaka for distance and pushing through photonic barriers.

I watched a great youtube video showing off the EXIR 250 head vs the mawl at it's medium range setting. Performance of the EXIR was similar, which is exactly what I was looking for.
View Quote

The EXIR 250 has an LED illuminator, so I guess the 9007 for indoors/75 yards and the Arisaka for anything past that since It'll have a pinkish glow also? I tried the same thing using a 9007 with the option of additional IR from a M622V scout light.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The EXIR 250 has an LED illuminator, so I guess the 9007 for indoors/75 yards and the Arisaka for anything past that since It'll have a pinkish glow also? I tried the same thing using a 9007 with the option of additional IR from a M622V scout light.
View Quote

That's the plan!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top