Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Speaking of rattlers. If you want to use yours as a hand scanner I highly recommend this gadget:

https://apex3d.shop/collections/power-kits/products/scanner-handle

The pic rail could use a few more slots for the AGM mount but its solid enough with one crossbar engaged.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64912/E6F313A4-6CD0-411D-BF04-23CB33A3CDFF-1867002.jpg

It does have a lanyard hole too, to avoid dropping your scope on a rock.

View Quote

Interesting, but I’ll be getting a Taipan and one of @Gaspain helmet mount. Should be in stock this week, on back order.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:31:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Anker 5000, mount and angled 4 inch USB-C cable arrived today. Larger than I expected and sticks the pack a little far off from the firearm, but it works and is not heavy despite being bulky. I wonder how well the mount will hold under recoil as the mob seems to be on the loser side. I could probably locktite it but then it could be a problem to remove it. Everything is a trade off. I might see if I can find a spare Allen key base from another accessory and swap out the locking tab and make it a bit more secure.

All in all a pretty cost-effective solution.

Link Posted: 3/16/2021 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Anker 5000, mount and angled 4 inch USB-C cable arrived today. Larger than I expected and sticks the pack a little far off from the firearm, but it works and is not heavy despite being bulky. I wonder how well the mount will hold under recoil as the mob seems to be on the loser side. I could probably locktite it but then it could be a problem to remove it. Everything is a trade off. I might see if I can find a spare Allen key base from another accessory and swap out the locking tab and make it a bit more secure.

All in all a pretty cost-effective solution.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/218/1FFB1A20-0A0F-4E87-A69C-7C30B532660D-1867364.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/218/13F889C2-59B0-4DE2-8CA3-9ABB0A7954EC-1867378.jpg
View Quote

Thanks for posting those pics! Gives me a great visualization of how to set it all up once my super hogster arrives.
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting those pics! Gives me a great visualization of how to set it all up once my super hogster arrives.
View Quote

You're welcome. No idea whether I "set it up right" or not, I'm a newb here... but the layout seems to work with the spare battery over the left side and a RMR on the right. You can certainly use the Rattler during the day, but it takes 20-30 seconds to boot up and the RMR gives a larger field of view and is faster if you're used to running an RDS on your AR. But the Rattler at night... holy fuck. I would gladly drop $2k just to hear the oooohhhhhhs and ahhhhhhhs from my friends as they look through it. Now I just need some yotes or get to a state with a piggy problem!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
nvm...  probably belongs in its own thread.
Link Posted: 4/1/2021 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#6]
MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

New Pulsar Thermion XM30
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Another vote for the Hogster r35.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 5:06:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That’s impressive! Air gun?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes Sir. Pcp airgun in .22.  It's my favorite critter getter for the ranch.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My name is Korey Kirschenmann and I am Prostaff for Night Goggles. What can I help you with?
View Quote

After some decently paying tree jobs, deliberation, and arfresearch, I think a superhogster-R would suit me.  West texas desert, open country.

I see it's on backorder ok.

I'm willing to wait.  Can I just add to cart and pay for it at nightgoogles or do I need call someone?

and I may as well @KoreyKirschenmann

eta, Opps   @KoreyKirsch
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 1:16:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted: After some decently paying tree jobs, deliberation, and arfresearch, I think a superhogster-R would suit me.  West texas desert, open country.

I see it's on backorder ok. I'm willing to wait.  Can I just add to cart and pay for it at nightgoogles or do I need call someone? and I may as well @KoreyKirschenmann eta, Opps   @KoreyKirsch
View Quote
PM sent with details.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#12]
i have been really happy with my pulsar xq38.for what i use it for(mostly nighttime eradication of critters getting under my house)it works great!and for 2200 i feel its a great value!
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Looking to get Rattler 25 - looks like HCCWARRIOR code is now only $100 off.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]
does anyone have any input on the SIG Echo's 1 or 3? They look almost like a reflex sight. Use would be hunting from 20-150 yards and as a handheld. Would a hogester or a rattler be better?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:Would a hogester or a rattler be better?
View Quote

Infinitely better.  Like, "can't even quantify it" better.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like Burris is getting into this market.

Curious if anyone has looked through heir stuff.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#17]
After similar deliberation I settled on the Super Hogster. I have it in-hand and the picture quality is quite impressive and worth a few hundred more for the higher resolution and optical zoom. The real perk is "target identification" where i can determine exactly what critter my target is. On a lower resolution thermal i could see there was a critter but not exactly identify it. You guys in the texas desert may be able to blast indiscriminately at wildlife but I have to account for every round down range where I shoot.  

I have looked through similarly priced Flir and EOtech thermals and I am very pleased with my decision to go with the Super Hogster. The Night Vision Guys were a great resource to bounce some of my questions and concerns before making this purchase from them.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
After similar deliberation I settled on the Super Hogster. I have it in-hand and the picture quality is quite impressive and worth a few hundred more for the higher resolution and optical zoom. The real perk is "target identification" where i can determine exactly what critter my target is. On a lower resolution thermal i could see there was a critter but not exactly identify it. You guys in the texas desert may be able to blast indiscriminately at wildlife but I have to account for every round down range where I shoot.  

I have looked through similarly priced Flir and EOtech thermals and I am very pleased with my decision to go with the Super Hogster. The Night Vision Guys were a great resource to bounce some of my questions and concerns before making this purchase from them.
View Quote

How long did you have to wait to get it after ordering?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:04:08 AM EDT
[#19]
@KoreyKirschenmann

I have a Super hogster.  Would purchasing one of their clip on's make a good second unit that I could use for scanning and put in front of my day scope on a rifle?  I just don't see clip-on's talked about much.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@KoreyKirschenmann

I have a Super hogster.  Would purchasing one of their clip on's make a good second unit that I could use for scanning and put in front of my day scope on a rifle?  I just don't see clip-on's talked about much.
View Quote
I am not a clip-on fan personally, as it adds weight and I don't like the controls to be in front of the daytime optics. However, there are lots of people who love clip-ons. The Hogster-C does make a decent as monocular, but 3x and a lot more expensive than all 3 - R models. If you need a scanner only, the Bering Optics Phenom image is hard to beat. It is right up there with Trijicon and NVision quality from an image standpoint at 30-40% the cost but cannot serve as a scope.

If you want a dual purpose unit, you could go with a Hogster -R 25 or 35. You still have a dual role thermal as they both are good scanners also, but it costs less than the -C and you don't have to thread on an eyepiece and have more FOV. However, if you do like clip-ons, then yes the Hogster - C may be right up your alley. If you want to discuss in person, I sent you a PM with my cell # and we can discuss. If I know more about your terrain, average distance of shot, etc I can help more.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 5:20:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am not a clip-on fan personally, as it adds weight and I don't like the controls to be in front of the daytime optics. However, there are lots of people who love clip-ons. The Hogster-C does make a decent as monocular, but 3x and a lot more expensive than all 3 - R models. If you need a scanner only, the Bering Optics Phenom image is hard to beat. It is right up there with Trijicon and NVision quality from an image standpoint at 30-40% the cost but cannot serve as a scope.

If you want a dual purpose unit, you could go with a Hogster -R 25 or 35. You still have a dual role thermal as they both are good scanners also, but it costs less than the -C and you don't have to thread on an eyepiece and have more FOV. However, if you do like clip-ons, then yes the Hogster - C may be right up your alley. If you want to discuss in person, I sent you a PM with my cell # and we can discuss. If I know more about your terrain, average distance of shot, etc I can help more.
View Quote

@KoreyKirsch
Thank you.  I will give you a call this week and tell you my situation and goal and you can better tell me if a clip-on is suited for me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Want to say I love my R25 and thank Korey for all the help he's given.

IF I can figure out a cheap way to record video off of it I'll make some cool stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IF I can figure out a cheap way to record video off of it I'll make some cool stuff.
View Quote
Glad it is working well for you. This DVR is about the cheapest out there. It is under $30. The recording quality is fine. What I don't like about it, the switch to turn the DVR on is super tiny, and the record button is also very small. It would be about impossible to start a recording with gloves on. Some of the more expensive DVRs have a remote switch you press and the units start and record automatically.

If you just want to record stuff, not much out there cheaper. You need a female-female RCA connector to connect the Hogster and DVR cords, but that is it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#24]
IS teh quality of the Trijicon that much better to justify the expense?  Is it over 2X better than the hogster?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
IS teh quality of the Trijicon that much better to justify the expense?  Is it over 2X better than the hogster?
View Quote
The price is actually closer to 3x the Hogster. My point to most people is you can get a Bering Phenom 640 12 µm scanner (which has a comparable image to Trijicon and Nvision), a good quality tripod, and a Hogster (Super or 35) and still have money left over vs the Trijicon. You could even bump up to the Super Yoter (when it becomes available) which will be 640 12µm scope. You will have better success with all of these vs one thermal. If you have the budget and want to go with Trijicon, they make quality units. For my $, no it wasn't enough to justify the expense. For others, it is. The other thing to consider is how much humidity you hunt in. The higher the humidity, the better the Bering units will compare.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The price is actually closer to 3x the Hogster. My point to most people is you can get a Bering Phenom 640 12 µm scanner (which has a comparable image to Trijicon and Nvision), a good quality tripod, and a Hogster (Super or 35) and still have money left over vs the Trijicon. You could even bump up to the Super Yoter (when it becomes available) which will be 640 12µm scope. You will have better success with all of these vs one thermal. If you have the budget and want to go with Trijicon, they make quality units. For my $, no it wasn't enough to justify the expense. For others, it is. The other thing to consider is how much humidity you hunt in. The higher the humidity, the better the Bering units will compare.

View Quote

When is the Super Yoter going to be available?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 1:07:03 PM EDT
[#27]
^^^^^^ this...and where can I find the specs/info on it?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted: When is the Super Yoter going to be available?
View Quote
Bering has told me I will receive the first prototype of the Super Yoter, as I have tested all the Hogsters and Phenoms for Night Goggles. I haven't received a prototype of the -R (stand alone) version yet. Once I get it and test, and report back to Bering, the release date depends on what they need to fix/improve. It will have the same firmware as the Super Hogster, so it shouldn't need many tweaks.

Bering is the opposite of most companies that give dates and then miss them repeatedly. They tend to under-promise and over-deliver. There has been no official time table given for the Super Yoter - R. I will announce more as information becomes available. Bering has told me they will send the specs when they send me the prototype, so more to come. I can say I have been told the Super Yoter - R will be a 50mm, 12 µm, 640 thermal in the familiar Hogster body with the feature set of the Super Hogster.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Bering has told me I will receive the first prototype of the Super Yoter, as I have tested all the Hogsters and Phenoms for Night Goggles. I haven't received a prototype of the -R (stand alone) version yet. Once I get it and test, and report back to Bering, the release date depends on what they need to fix/improve. It will have the same firmware as the Super Hogster, so it shouldn't need many tweaks.

Bering is the opposite of most companies that give dates and then miss them repeatedly. They tend to under-promise and over-deliver. There has been no official time table given for the Super Yoter - R. I will announce more as information becomes available. Bering has told me they will send the specs when they send me the prototype, so more to come. I can say I have been told the Super Yoter - R will be a 50mm, 12 µm, 640 thermal in the familiar Hogster body with the feature set of the Super Hogster.
View Quote

Sounds like a winner.

Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Glad it is working well for you. This DVR is about the cheapest out there. It is under $30. The recording quality is fine. What I don't like about it, the switch to turn the DVR on is super tiny, and the record button is also very small. It would be about impossible to start a recording with gloves on. Some of the more expensive DVRs have a remote switch you press and the units start and record automatically.

If you just want to record stuff, not much out there cheaper. You need a female-female RCA connector to connect the Hogster and DVR cords, but that is it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Ashraam

this was the post I was talking about in the thread about the taliban thermal videos
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Estimated cost of Super Yoter?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Estimated cost of Super Yoter?
View Quote
It has not been finalized but Bering is planning a price around $4500. It should be a great option for those wanting a 640, 12µm scope with a great warranty.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#33]
RICO RH50 with LRF (haven't tried the LRF)

640x512
50hz
12 micron
FL 50mm
1000g rating
IP67
6hr battery life (2 x removeable batteries provided so 12 hr)
3 year warranty
2.8 mag to 11.2 mag (digital)
FOV 9x7
DRI 90% (MAN) - 2640m/660m/330m
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 8:28:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Basic comparison table of a range of thermal devices - its clear thermal is moving very quickly.

Also note I have calculated the DRI, FOVs and LFOVs.  The DRI distances are calculated on the basis of 90% certainty to better reflect reality where decisions are/have to be made.  PS Erratum NOX35 base mag should be 2.5 :)

As a reference point for the table above, comparison between the Breach and NOX18 below (first two columns in the table) highlighting the importance of FOV

and resolution

(images courtesy of @PA452)

NOTE DRI Breach 270m, 70m and 30m.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#35]
This site is such an incredible resource.  Thanks all for posting the above.  LOTS to think about.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:54:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Basic comparison table of a range of thermal devices - its clear thermal is moving very quickly.

Also note I have calculated the DRI, FOVs and LFOVs.  The DRI distances are calculated on the basis of 90% certainty to better reflect reality where decisions are/have to be made.  PS Erratum NOX35 base mag should be 2.5 :)

https://i.imgur.com/J8UAalG.jpg

As a reference point for the table above, comparison between the Breach and NOX18 below (first two columns in the table) highlighting the importance of FOV

https://i.imgur.com/jBZB7cx.jpg

and resolution

https://i.imgur.com/Ikia6LR.jpg

View Quote

Is this data in a table somewhere that others could play around with it?  I'd sure like to do that.  Maybe a shared google doc?
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 9:29:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
www.amazon.com/dp/B08W7ZD349

New Pulsar Thermion XM30
View Quote

This one has my attention!
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Bering Optics Super Yoter is out there and the people who got them put out some great reviews. However the price is hard to swallow.
The clarity is pretty impressive.
I need another round of a stimulus checks, Black Friday and July 4 discounts combined for this one.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
www.amazon.com/dp/B08W7ZD349

New Pulsar Thermion XM30

I’ll have mine in a couple of days, ordered it in January.

I’ll post impressions and pics once I’ve put it through it’s paces a bit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bering Optics Super Yoter is out there and the people who got them put out some great reviews. However the price is hard to swallow.
The clarity is pretty impressive.
I need another round of a stimulus checks, Black Friday and July 4 discounts combined for this one.
View Quote

I have tested the Super Yoter - C and Super Yoter - R. They have fantastic images but for best bang for the buck, I would still say Hogster 35 or Super Hogster just due to the price difference. Don't get me wrong, I will be using a Super Yoter - R this hunting season, and I will be posting a review video hopefully in the next few days. It is an awesome thermal.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 12:50:04 PM EDT
[#41]
No, 2 - 123A batteries or external battery packs such as the Anker 5k or 10k mAh packs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 1:10:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/J8UAalG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jBZB7cx.jpg

and resolution

https://i.imgur.com/Ikia6LR.jpg

View Quote
That table looks like a lot of work, thanks!

The SkeetIR-x is helmet mounted, in addition to weapon and hand held, it looks like.  https://www.trijiconoasys.com/product-skeetirx.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#43]
The Super Yoter has been out for a while.
What's the consensus? Game changer?
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Infinitely better.  Like, "can't even quantify it" better.
View Quote

Curious. How so?  Have you used both?  Not trying to be a smart ass. I ask because I have a rattler 25 and for the price and resolution I can’t imagine anything blowing it out of the water.  But I haven’t used a Hogster.

The only, (granted not great) experience I have is watching comparison videos. The ones I saw made them out to look similar with one sometimes looking a tad better than the other and vice versa.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 11:03:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Super Yoter has been out for a while. What's the consensus? Game changer?
View Quote
The Super Yoter R has only been available as a prototype to some product testers. I have included two videos below.

Bering Optics Super Yoter R

Super Yoter R Digital Zoom Testing

Bering plans to start production in late September meaning people with early orders should be seeing scopes in early-mid October. I do feel it is a game changer. It has all the features of the SH and a few new ones including rangemarks. Having the 640, 12µm sensor, the image takes a dramatic step up. You add a LaRue QD mount and a 50 mm focal length allows the SY to retain a 3x magnification but still has a larger FOV than the Super Hogster. I still say the SH is the best bang for the buck just because of the awesome value it brings. However, for anyone wanting to step to the next level of image quality, the Super Yoter is the "game changer" in this 4-5K price range. It will be what I am using this hunting season.

The Super Yoter C is available at this time. I haven't spent nearly as much time behind it as I have the Super Yoter R. Reports from guys who love clip ons have been very positive. Great image, retaining POI both on removal as well as during digital zoom. I am just not a clip-on fan so I will be using the R this hunting season. The Super Yoter R is available for purchase on the Night Goggles site, and for anyone looking for the C, you can contact Night Goggles at 909-312-5424 and they can get one ordered for you.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#46]
AGM Rattler 25. I just took the long video right now, off of my balcony. As I was filming, I heard a “flapping” noise and a half a second later a bird bounced off of my head, into my sliding glass door, flopped onto the ground, and then got up and proceeded to look at me as if to say, “what the fuck, A hole?!”  

Bird strike is at 1:40. Lol

Then it sat there for like five minutes while my wife kept saying “awww, how cute”, and my daughter kept throwing bread at it. It must have gotten bored because it just took off. lol.

The other video is inside my house. You can see the studs through the drywall.

I forget where the restaurant video is from.

These look like garbage to be honest. I don’t know if the AGM compresses the file while it’s recording internally.  YouTube definitely curb stomps it. It looks WAY better in person.

Link Posted: 9/2/2021 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The Super Yoter R has only been available as a prototype to some product testers. I have included two videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUy4VSQAn5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHAo1w2k3vg

Bering plans to start production in late September meaning people with early orders should be seeing scopes in early-mid October. I do feel it is a game changer. It has all the features of the SH and a few new ones including rangemarks. Having the 640, 12µm sensor, the image takes a dramatic step up. You add a LaRue QD mount and a 50 mm focal length allows the SY to retain a 3x magnification but still has a larger FOV than the Super Hogster. I still say the SH is the best bang for the buck just because of the awesome value it brings. However, for anyone wanting to step to the next level of image quality, the Super Yoter is the "game changer" in this 4-5K price range. It will be what I am using this hunting season.

The Super Yoter C is available at this time. I haven't spent nearly as much time behind it as I have the Super Yoter R. Reports from guys who love clip ons have been very positive. Great image, retaining POI both on removal as well as during digital zoom. I am just not a clip-on fan so I will be using the R this hunting season. The Super Yoter R is available for purchase on the Night Goggles site, and for anyone looking for the C, you can contact Night Goggles at 909-312-5424 and they can get one ordered for you.
View Quote

It looks amazing!  So it seems obvious but it looks to me like one of the main advantages of the 640 is the image still looks crisp and clear when you magnify. Impressive.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted: It looks amazing!  So it seems obvious but it looks to me like one of the main advantages of the 640 is the image still looks crisp and clear when you magnify. Impressive.
View Quote
Those videos were also recorded with high humidity. Yes starting at 640 resolution retains a better image quality when applying digital zoom. The list below isn't the difference between all 640s and 384 or 320 thermals, but include some key differences between the Super Yoter and the Super Hogster:

• Better Overall Image: The image quality difference is even greater through the eyepiece than shows on the video. The SH image is good, but the SY is great

• Less pixilation on digital zoom: You can zoom to 2-4x with a much clearer image than the SH.

• Larger FOV while maintaining 3x base magnification: 8.5°x 6.4° on SY vs 7.5°x 5.7° on SH. It doesn't seem like a lot but it is noticeable

• Double the video/image storage capacity: 32GB vs 16GB

• LaRue QR Mount

• Background Balance of Cool or Warm

• Zero Adjustments at 1x, 2x, 3x, and 4x: This allows the SY to have zero adjustments  of .14" compared to .67" on a SH

• Adjustable Stadiametric Height

• Range Marks
If you are wondering if I made a typo listing the Super Yoter with a zero adjustment of .14", it is not a typo. That is pretty spectacular.

Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#49]
I went with the Hogster C.   I just like the clip on devices.   I probably worried Kory K to death with all my questions while I was deciding on what to get.  
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I went with the Hogster C.   I just like the clip on devices.   I probably worried Kory K to death with all my questions while I was deciding on what to get.  
View Quote
You are liking it?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top