User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 1:06:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Mine does not have expedited shipping.
I would be mad if I had paid for that.
For now I am just wishing it was here so I could set it up.
View Quote

I know man I wish mine was here as well. I have yet to have a night shoot with my new PVS 14 and I’m really wanting to. ??

When I ordered from the eBay store expedited was the only option for me.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I want to use a Unity Hot Button behind a Perst-4, but want to be able to still use the rear button on the Perst-4 to activate the laser. I don’t plan on using the tapeswitch that comes with the Perst-4. Is this doable? Does anyone have a picture of this setup?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#3]
After exactly 5 weeks of sitting in Russia with no movement, got an update today that mine is in the US! Finally. Maybe some of you guys that were in Moskva PCI 7 purgatory will get an update also.
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
After exactly 5 weeks of sitting in Russia with no movement, got an update today that mine is in the US! Finally. Maybe some of you guys that were in Moskva PCI 7 purgatory will get an update also.
View Quote

awesome!!!  I haven’t gotten  any movement yet but it sure does give me hope
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

NEVERMIND.   You’re right it’s in JFK. I’m signed up for text alerts through USPS but had not received one but I tracked it through that 17 track and it shows in JFK. Super pumped

ETA: thanks Hunter for finally having your comrades release the packages! ??
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:04:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Any update on the BPT shipment? I’m thinking about pulling the rip cord.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 12:14:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any interest in this?
https://i.ibb.co/sqcKx3Q/perstv2.jpg
View Quote

Yes!!!

Obviously this will depend on final price and design, but I'm definitely interested in buying one from you.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Update from BPT!!!

"Inbound Into Customs
Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
November 7, 2020, 1:29 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

at least one box of these lasers will be arriving very soon at this point"

Link Posted: 11/11/2020 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Update from BPT!!!

"Inbound Into Customs
Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
November 7, 2020, 1:29 pm
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

at least one box of these lasers will be arriving very soon at this point"

View Quote

I hope so.... I ordered on June 3rd
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, Every leg of this shipment is the slowest I’ve ever seen. It’s been in New York for a week now.  I thought the waiting was over. ??
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wow, Every leg of this shipment is the slowest I’ve ever seen. It’s been in New York for a week now.  I thought the waiting was over. ??
View Quote

They are probably playing laser tag with them.
Yo Tony, your eyes are bleeding.
Oh yeah, Carmine? So are yours!

And I just saw this-- woohoo!
Nov 10, 2020
10:43am
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine showed up yesterday. Exactly 7 weeks from when I ordered. Good thing I paid for expedited shipping.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#13]
nvm
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#14]
hahaha. Your probably right!
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Mine showed up yesterday. Exactly 7 weeks from when I ordered. Good thing I paid for expedited shipping.
View Quote

Man I’m happy for you!!!  I got the expedited shipping also so I’m hoping it’s close behind yours.  Did you know it was arriving yesterday  or did tracking still show it elsewhere?
Link Posted: 11/13/2020 1:25:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Man I’m happy for you!!!  I got the expedited shipping also so I’m hoping it’s close behind yours.  Did you know it was arriving yesterday  or did tracking still show it elsewhere?
View Quote

Tracking was pretty accurate. I did not know USPS wanted a signature since it was "expedited".
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Any word on the shipments that arrived at customs on the 7th?

I have a single perst (not related to BPT) that arrived at customs in New York on Nov 7 and still has zero updates.

A couple of my friends ordered these a little while back and sat in customs for no more than a few minutes... Did mine get stolen lol?
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have a single perst (not related to BPT) that arrived at customs in New York on Nov 7 and still has zero updates.

A couple of my friends ordered these a little while back and sat in customs for no more than a few minutes... Did mine get stolen lol?
View Quote

Mine arrived in customs on the seventh as well and it sat there until it looks like yesterday.  if you go to 17track.net  you’ll see more updates on it more details than USPS. I’m happy to say mine got delivered today.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Mine arrived in customs on the seventh as well and it sat there until it looks like yesterday.  if you go to 17track.net  you’ll see more updates on it more details than USPS. I’m happy to say mine got delivered today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congratulations! I checked 17track with no updates unfortunately.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Ordered Oct 19 thru ebay still showing in Russia.  I think my first one that I got thur Ivan Tac took 10 weeks or so.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#21]
One month. 2 days in customs.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Imagine coming to this thread to read about the laser and just seeing 40 pages of shipping updates
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Imagine coming to this thread to read about the laser and just seeing 40 pages of shipping updates
View Quote

Or asking a Perst related question and having it buried before it can get answered...
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#24]
I ordered mine from the EE and had it in 2 days. should I post the tracking details?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

You could start on page 1 and have just about any question answered in the first 20 or 30 pages.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#26]
 ok ’ll put some obligatory photos on this post since I’m guilty of some tracking posts.......

Played with this thing tonight and first impressions are that this thing is exactly as expected.  Super nice and built well. I originally thought the power control knob on the tape switch was a gimmick but now I don’t. This thing seems pretty powerful and a fast power adjustment is nice.

On the down side, the very first time I unscrewed the windage adjustment cap the rubber o-ring broke and fell off. Then when I place the cap back on, the little captive cord that attaches both caps together also broke.

Also, I thought that maybe I was sent a used unit because in a pic below you can see the adjustment slot is all dinged up by a  screwdriver already.  However, the manufacturing date in the manual says it was September 22 of this year so It would have to be new. Also, I inspected every other part of the unit including the mount interface and nothing else looks like it was touched and looks like it was never mounted and the mount screw didn’t have any marks on it. I’m thinking their QC guy it’s just an overly strong clumsy Russian. Haha.

Link Posted: 11/16/2020 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
 ok ’ll put some obligatory photos on this post since I’m guilty of some tracking posts.......

Played with this thing tonight and first impressions are that this thing is exactly as expected.  Super nice and built well. I originally thought the power control knob on the tape switch was a gimmick but now I don’t. This thing seems pretty powerful and a fast power adjustment is nice.

On the down side, the very first time I unscrewed the windage adjustment cap the rubber o-ring broke and fell off. Then when I place the cap back on, the little captive cord that attaches both caps together also broke.

Also, I thought that maybe I was sent a used unit because in a pic below you can see the adjustment slot is all dinged up by a  screwdriver already.  However, the manufacturing date in the manual says it was September 22 of this year so It would have to be new. Also, I inspected every other part of the unit including the mount interface and nothing else looks like it was touched and looks like it was never mounted and the mount screw didn’t have any marks on it. I’m thinking their QC guy it’s just an overly strong clumsy Russian. Haha.

https://ibb.co/MNj9qft

https://ibb.co/8NfwwRv
https://ibb.co/Mk97Lkx

https://ibb.co/nRFhQ8q
View Quote

Well if any graboids break into your rec room they are in for a bad time. Yow.
Thanks for the pics.
Sounds like whomever built it had a little too much wodka.

Have you tried out the IR pointer in a room yet?
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 12:28:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Well if any graboids break into your rec room they are in for a bad time. Yow.
Thanks for the pics.
Sounds like whomever built it had a little too much wodka.

Have you tried out the IR pointer in a room yet?
View Quote

I haven’t yet tried it inside. I was outside tonight having some fun with it tho.  I will try the IR inside tomorrow and let you know.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Think a Perst 4 would be safe to mount on this gastube rail?

Link Posted: 11/16/2020 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://i.ibb.co/CHtJ7rQ/8-D679-C84-8178-4534-BF82-F70192-D53-B65.jpg
View Quote

Idk those get hot quick. The Zenitco videos always show them mounted on the sides.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Idk those get hot quick. The Zenitco videos always show them mounted on the sides.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ibb.co/CHtJ7rQ/8-D679-C84-8178-4534-BF82-F70192-D53-B65.jpg

Thanks, that’s what I figured.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Well as some basic info updates.

Yes the adjustment knob covers are wonky but they work.  I removed the lanyard and sanded the tops flush.

The hardware on these things is typically marked up from assembly/QC checks.  Surface scratches are apparently no big deal to the Russian way of thinking.  YMMV.  This is easily fixed with Duracoat.

I since replaced the laser pointer(s) cover with a cut down BC no. 1 (solid cover, no window).  Why?  Well the window seems to get scuffed or at least smudged up pretty easy just from regular handling, so I was not saving a step by leaving it closed.  Better to have a complete cover, and remove when necessary.    

I rebuilt the laser illum adjustment system, such as it is.  No your dick won't fall off.  Turns out mine was slightly off, from factory assembly.  Bad Ivan.  I turned the bottom plate one extra turn down, and then re-assembled.  Works much better now, as laser focusing lens is closer to emitter.  It is now 5 full turns down, for those that are curious.  Be careful here folks.  Upon re-assembly, leave adjustment screws slightly loose, as in one turn from snug to plate.  This allows laser to "self-center" better, and adjustment to the laser pointer was a breeze; less than 1 1/2 turns on each screw.  Also note that the adjustment screws are not necessarily 90 deg from each other, therefore it's not an independent elevation and windage adjustment, more like a "concurrent" adjustment, meaning you need to go a turn on each at a time to adjust.  Otherwise you will bind screws/plate by adjusting one too far for the other to compensate.  I think this is why guys are having issues with these screws being hard to turn.    

For all you guys with shipping issues.  May the shipping gods (Nike?) be with you.  The wait is well worth it.  This thing is a fuckin light saber.

Current config.

Here is the system, as it is.  The bottom plate is threaded to the housing.  This goes on (with 5 turns for me) first.  Next you screw in adjustment screws (lightly as stated).  Then you add diffuser cover.  This is slotted, so it goes on with (counter-sunk head) screws, sandwiched between bottom and top plates.  Snug tight.  Now replace housing o-ring, and screw on focusing lens assembly.  Note: top plate has a lip which prevents it from going past a certain point on housing (start of threads).  Therefor you have to judge what "gap" you need to capture diffuser cover arms.  You can't go too deep (as in screwing bottom plate all the way, or nearly so, down), because top plate can't follow past a certain point and diffuser cover attach points will be loose.  Yes this is kludge.  Yes I wish they would move laser back and put the adjustments internal.      

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#33]

Is that a peq15 or NGAL MI front post?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#34]
I received a shipping notification from BPT!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well as some basic info updates.

Yes the adjustment knob covers are wonky but they work.  I removed the lanyard and sanded the tops flush.

The hardware on these things is typically marked up from assembly/QC checks.  Surface scratches are apparently no big deal to the Russian way of thinking.  YMMV.  This is easily fixed with Duracoat.

I since replaced the laser pointer(s) cover with a cut down BC no. 1 (solid cover, no window).  Why?  Well the window seems to get scuffed or at least smudged up pretty easy just from regular handling, so I was not saving a step by leaving it closed.  Better to have a complete cover, and remove when necessary.    

I rebuilt the laser illum adjustment system, such as it is.  No your dick won't fall off.  Turns out mine was slightly off, from factory assembly.  Bad Ivan.  I turned the bottom plate one extra turn down, and then re-assembled.  Works much better now, as laser focusing lens is closer to emitter.  It is now 5 full turns down, for those that are curious.  Be careful here folks.  Upon re-assembly, leave adjustment screws slightly loose, as in one turn from snug to plate.  This allows laser to "self-center" better, and adjustment to the laser pointer was a breeze; less than 1 1/2 turns on each screw.  Also note that the adjustment screws are not necessarily 90 deg from each other, therefore it's not an independent elevation and windage adjustment, more like a "concurrent" adjustment, meaning you need to go a turn on each at a time to adjust.  Otherwise you will bind screws/plate by adjusting one too far for the other to compensate.  I think this is why guys are having issues with these screws being hard to turn.    

For all you guys with shipping issues.  May the shipping gods (Nike?) be with you.  The wait is well worth it.  This thing is a fuckin light saber.

Current config.

https://i.imgur.com/SROWq1k.jpg  

Here is the system, as it is.  The bottom plate is threaded to the housing.  This goes on (with 5 turns for me) first.  Next you screw in adjustment screws (lightly as stated).  Then you add diffuser cover.  This is slotted, so it goes on with (counter-sunk head) screws, sandwiched between bottom and top plates.  Snug tight.  Now replace housing o-ring, and screw on focusing lens assembly.  Note: top plate has a lip which prevents it from going past a certain point on housing (start of threads).  Therefor you have to judge what "gap" you need to capture diffuser cover arms.  You can't go too deep (as in screwing bottom plate all the way, or nearly so, down), because top plate can't follow past a certain point and diffuser cover attach points will be loose.  Yes this is kludge.  Yes I wish they would move laser back and put the adjustments internal.      

View Quote

The BC scope cover snaps over the laser lens ring, correct?

I've been trying to make one from various caps with no success.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#36]
I looked through every page of this thread and didn’t see an answer to this, so here I go...

I want to use a Unity Hot Button behind a Perst-4, but want to be able to still use the rear button on the Perst-4 to activate the laser. I don’t plan on using the tapeswitch that comes with the Perst-4. Is this doable? Does anyone have a picture of this setup?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:29:04 PM EDT
[#37]
I received shipment notification from BPT this morning.

My order was placed June 5.

I had about lost interest in this project . . .
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Fuchi: Well, sorta.  A 1.00" cap, like the BC no. 1 is a friction-tight fit.  It might stay on by itself.  I set the -3 on the front of the rail (MI Combat series) so there's a small section of rail left forward of the unit, that pinches one spot of the cover between it and the laser pointer housing.  This really locks it down so I'm not worried about it coming off.  If you can't pull that off with your set up, I would consider a medium strength glue to lock it down.  Like a Gorilla Glue, or Shoe goo.

I'm sure the laser housing is metric, so about 25mm.  This is close enough to a 1.00" cap for it to work.  I would not trust any cap larger than this.  BC has several that are slightly larger than 1.00" but I would not use them.  

A side note.  Since the laser housing lens is tilted down at an angle, you have to decide if you need to cut the cap at an angle, so it is straight to the main housing, or just cut it even all the way around and just match the angle of the lens housing.  Initially I cut it at an angle to try and straighten it out.  I have since found there is no real difference in, so I just cut it even and put it on at an angle.  There is more than enough room around the edges for both lasers to still shine through.  I cut just over half the thickness of the cover off.  The newer ones are a stiffer vinyl material and much easier to smooth out on the belt sander.  I then sand blast them to remove all shine.  

This seems like a lot of work but I think it's important to keep a cover over this lens.  This was a major over-sight, IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuchi: Well, sorta.  A 1.00" cap, like the BC no. 1 is a friction-tight fit.  It might stay on by itself.  I set the -3 on the front of the rail (MI Combat series) so there's a small section of rail left forward of the unit, that pinches one spot of the cover between it and the laser pointer housing.  This really locks it down so I'm not worried about it coming off.  If you can't pull that off with your set up, I would consider a medium strength glue to lock it down.  Like a Gorilla Glue, or Shoe goo.

I'm sure the laser housing is metric, so about 25mm.  This is close enough to a 1.00" cap for it to work.  I would not trust any cap larger than this.  BC has several that are slightly larger than 1.00" but I would not use them.  

A side note.  Since the laser housing lens is tilted down at an angle, you have to decide if you need to cut the cap at an angle, so it is straight to the main housing, or just cut it even all the way around and just match the angle of the lens housing.  Initially I cut it at an angle to try and straighten it out.  I have since found there is no real difference in, so I just cut it even and put it on at an angle.  There is more than enough room around the edges for both lasers to still shine through.  I cut just over half the thickness of the cover off.  The newer ones are a stiffer vinyl material and much easier to smooth out on the belt sander.  I then sand blast them to remove all shine.  

This seems like a lot of work but I think it's important to keep a cover over this lens.  This was a major over-sight, IMHO.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply I'll be getting one.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Well yeah as a make or buy situation, the BC is the quick, low cost solution.  

Now if you wanted to take it to another level, I would look at a traditional laser pointer cover, which usually attaches via two anchor points, pivot pins, call it what you like.  So it would peel on and off more like a domestic LAM.  See the PEQ-15 or DBAL series.  What would really be the shit is a filter that would slightly tame the lasers down for indoor, close-up use.  Now that would be worth building.  I think the housing is thick enough to drill and tap for two small screws to anchor the filter/cover down with.  I'd be first in line for that deal.

Also kudos to the dude who provided laser adjustments screws awhile back.  They are perfect replacements.  If you are back on line, take a bow my man.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#41]
My Perst-4 finally arrived today.
Just finished setting it up.
According to my package they shipped me a Russian flashlight.
If it holds up I'll order another flashlight.
This thing is a beast power wise. Someone called the green laser a light saber.
They were right.
Being able to turn down the IR laser is a big help indoors.

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 12:30:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well yeah as a make or buy situation, the BC is the quick, low cost solution.  

Now if you wanted to take it to another level, I would look at a traditional laser pointer cover, which usually attaches via two anchor points, pivot pins, call it what you like.  So it would peel on and off more like a domestic LAM.  See the PEQ-15 or DBAL series.  What would really be the shit is a filter that would slightly tame the lasers down for indoor, close-up use.  Now that would be worth building.  I think the housing is thick enough to drill and tap for two small screws to anchor the filter/cover down with.  I'd be first in line for that deal.

Also kudos to the dude who provided laser adjustments screws awhile back.  They are perfect replacements.  If you are back on line, take a bow my man.
View Quote

That might have been me for the illuminator. At least I sent some to a guy in Fl last week. If so I'm glad to help.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 4:41:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What would really be the shit is a filter that would slightly tame the lasers down for indoor, close-up use.  
View Quote

I have no idea what the P3 looks like under analog gen 3, but for my Aurora Pros, I've found for anything under 50: Diffuser Cover ON, Illuminator at MAX, and Pointer at MIN - produces a pretty fine aiming dot. I agree though - 1 notch lower power on everything, would be awesome. She did great at a recent shoot though - never went above minnimum on everything, and went out to 300 easy at the widest setting (didn't need to focus it tighter).
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Everything is much clearer than the pixelating camera shows
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#45]
So I’ve been playing with my P3 for about a week now and I am thoroughly impressed with the thing. I mean I guess it’s exactly what I expected it to be and the fact that there are no disappointments is impressive.
Friday night went on my first ever night shoot and had a blast. It was a complete overcast night with no stars and that made the power adjustment feature absolutely critical. Had to have it on the lowest setting on the illuminator or it washed out everything. However, on the lowest setting it was crystal clear at 50 and 100, it was perfect. I even tried something pretty cool although it may not be very practical. I got behind my 6x Accupoint with the illuminator on and From a static position it works pretty well. I had a target up behind the backstop through the trees at about 125 yards.  I had a corner of a piece of steel peeking out from around the backside of a tree. Looking through my night vision and then my scope on 6x it was extremely easy to make accurate shots as long as the illuminator was on.  I wanted to use the diffuser but I could not because when I put the diffuser cap on the splash off my suppressor was autogating my night vision and making it pretty useless.

Since it was dark I had the tailgate down in my truck and I bumped my rifle up a good bit while it was slung and laser is still dead on. The most difficult part of the shoot was that it was my first time wearing my plate carrier and having to shoot with the stock way out on my shoulder instead of tucked in near my neck is going to take some more training.

All in all I’m loving this thing so much so that I’m going to probably buy a P4 green + for another rifle. Right now I have the red laser on my P3.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have no idea what the P3 looks like under analog gen 3, but for my Aurora Pros, I've found for anything under 50: Diffuser Cover ON, Illuminator at MAX, and Pointer at MIN - produces a pretty fine aiming dot. I agree though - 1 notch lower power on everything, would be awesome. She did great at a recent shoot though - never went above minnimum on everything, and went out to 300 easy at the widest setting (didn't need to focus it tighter).
View Quote

After you left we checked out the Perst with my CNVD out to 700 something. I have it tightened up about half way for the clip on.

It was able to punch through windows pretty easy on a truck at 630ish yards.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

After you left we checked out the Perst with my CNVD out to 700 something. I have it tightened up about half way for the clip on.

It was able to punch through windows pretty easy on a truck at 630ish yards.
View Quote

Aw man! I figured we were done after the woods lane - had to check in by 1AM. Yeah, I was wishing I showed Randy the Illuminator that far back, he was asking me during the up-drills, but I wasn't even using it, and had it on the lowest power when I flashed it on for him. Glad you got to demo it at full power, and tightened up :thumbsup:
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]
From their Facebook page:

Hello... We hope everybody stays safe during pandemic time.
The Black Friday is coming we would like to give you a good deal for this week. '
'BLACKFRIDAY'' PROMO CODE for 10% discount.

Regards
Den & Ivan

Russian-thunder.com

Link Posted: 11/25/2020 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
From their Facebook page:

Hello... We hope everybody stays safe during pandemic time.
The Black Friday is coming we would like to give you a good deal for this week. '
'BLACKFRIDAY'' PROMO CODE for 10% discount.

Regards
Den & Ivan

Russian-thunder.com

View Quote

Am I missing the Perst-1?
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Am I missing the Perst-1?
View Quote
I don't see it either
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top