Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2017 9:51:03 AM EDT
Been viewing a lot PTS233 videos, really cool!
But looking for longer range optics, noticed that the 533 4x are also in the books - this Q - end of 17.

Has steep price increase, 1500 extra - but f/1 lens 50mm! Saving money...

http://www.armasight.com/thermal-imaging/thermal-coming-soon/flir-thermosight-pro-pts533-4-16x50-30-hz

Who can deliver first?
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I am more interested in when the 640 systems will start hitting the market place? I found one online source for the 640 boson camera core pre-ordering and the price is a lot more than the thousand dollar difference between 320 and 640 that was reported two years ago.

But that could be the industrial sensitivity level instead of the consumer level pricing and I just don't know it for sure.

Still a good bit cheaper than the 640 Tau 2 systems with similar field of view lenses.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Had to giggle at this considering how freaking far behind FLIR is on damn near everything right now!
View Quote
Sorry to ask but the 233 seems being stocked or not? Is it just one shipment...

I like Flir <don't get me wrong> but the Boson story is one big delay story - can't believe that a multi billion dollar company can survive with these tactics -
Pulsar is eating every day Flir's market place - none USA seem tobe able to deliver what is shown on Shotshow...

IRD is just too price-full for my pockets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top