Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2017 8:04:12 PM EDT
Well... just paid off my truck and rewarded myself with a Thermal sight. I selected the Puslar Trail XP 38 and took advantage of the financing on the site. Not worried about interest as I will have additional funds to pay this purchase off ahead of time because I'm quite sure I'll be making more purchases in the future.

I don't think it even took an hour to get the OK from the finance company and the rest of the process was quite easy and only took minutes.

This will definitely catapult me to the next level in night hog and coyote hunting... THANKS!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 9:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well... just paid off my truck and rewarded myself with a Thermal sight. I selected the Puslar Trail XP 38 and took advantage of the financing on the site. Not worried about interest as I will have additional funds to pay this purchase off ahead of time because I'm quite sure I'll be making more purchases in the future.

I don't think it even took an hour to get the OK from the finance company and the rest of the process was quite easy and only took minutes.

This will definitely catapult me to the next level in night hog and coyote hunting... THANKS!!
View Quote

The thing I didn't like about TNVC's finance was the bank it goes through charges you 100.00 just to open the account. Although it maybe a good thing since I'd probably be in the hole 5k easily.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 1:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 6:59:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The thing I didn't like about TNVC's finance was the bank it goes through charges you 100.00 just to open the account. Although it maybe a good thing since I'd probably be in the hole 5k easily.
View Quote
It's only money... "they" give it to me three times a month and I don't plan on taking it with me...

Besides... in the grand scheme of things, all costs considered, what's $100 anywho?

I don't like the interest rate but for a "toy" that's about the going rate... I could have used my CC with a lower rate but this way it will force me to stay honest with my "play money".
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a hd38a scanner but was never a Pulsar fan.  Thought the housing were cheesey, made in China, etc.  Well, the scanner went tits up but I was absolutely stunned by Selmarks cs.   Id say it was the best cs ive received on any level.  Combine that with tnvc having your back and you have a rock solid winner.  Happy killing bro.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The XP38 is a really nifty system, some folks scoff because its not all milspec american made, but I tell you it meets and exceeds some FLIR stuff and the software functions are amazing, plus these days all the kids are bluetoothing and twittering and bookfaceing and Instagramming and whatnot so this just ties it all together.

Enjoy it
View Quote
I fully realize things cost more generally for good reason... so I realize the affordable Pulsar offerings are affordable for a reason... with that said, my unit will see lots of hunting in very kind environments. 99% of the time it will be on a rifle mounted in a gun mount... no cross-country hikes over rough ground.

All I really need is for the unit to withstand the use time wise and handle recoil of a .308.

If it goes tits up and I get no satisfaction via warranty work, at least I can say I threw my hat into the thermal ring for a while... because otherwise, the more expensive units are simply out of my reach.

While there may be bad reviews out there, I did not readily come across any.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I literally have ZERO concerns about any Pulsar unit. The failure rate on any Pulsar unit has been less than 1%! And Pulsar/Sellmark Customer Service has been absolutely phenomenal. It's simply a great product at a great price with great people at the wheel. I wish all of our vendors were as solid as Pulsar/Sellmark has been.

OP, glad you could take advantage of the Financing Program. We realize it's not for everyone but, neither is paying cash... Thanks for you business!
View Quote
Thanks for answering my questions today... I assume you were who I talked to about the warranty period.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top