Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2017 2:35:23 PM EDT
TW Exfil, Mohawk, hel-star, g11 and a omni 6 pvs14. Mainly for coyote and just in case scenarios. I'm hooked now, looking to upgrade to WP now haha.

Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to stop visiting this forum - you guys are really making me want to make the jump.  I keep frequenting the TNVC website.  I'm torn between the WP L3 filmless PVS14 and TNV/PVS-14 Harris Gen3 PINNACLE.  

If I went with the WP, I would not be able to afford the bump helmet and accessories right away.  Nice looking setup
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I need to stop visiting this forum - you guys are really making me want to make the jump.  I keep frequenting the TNVC website.  I'm torn between the WP L3 filmless PVS14 and TNV/PVS-14 Harris Gen3 PINNACLE.  

If I went with the WP, I would not be able to afford the bump helmet and accessories right away.  Nice looking setup
View Quote
Dude. WP and a $40 bump off of amazon and a rhino II mount. At least to get you going.

I  have nice Omni 7 tubes and I’m itching to go WP filmless
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't know if I'd trust my super expensive optics to a chinese shroud bought off ebay/amazon.
View Quote
Just replace the shroud with an ops core. Plus tether. To be honest my rhino ii locked up better to the Chinese junk better than the ops core. Now i have to use the bungees. Before i  didn’t. odd.

It’s legit ops core too. To be clear neither have popped off. The ops core just wobbles.  

Point is I’d find a way to get into the L3 filmless WP. I’d take WP with a cheap helmet which i could upgrade later than a lesser tube that I’d have try try and sell to fund a WP.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't know if I'd trust my super expensive optics to a chinese shroud bought off ebay/amazon.
View Quote
But add a Wilcox 3 hole shroud and you're good to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top