Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2017 9:59:58 AM EDT
Anyone have any hands on experience with these tubes? I've never heard of the "echo" and the photonis website sucks.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard of this one - might be something out of PHOTONIS USA. Can you link to it anywhere?

Thanks
David
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#2]
So I've seen them mentioned by Night Vision Inc. As DEP echo WP and photonis Echo WP. But can't find any mention of "echo" branding from either.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are those the lower grade WP intensifiers Armasight is using?
View Quote
I'm not sure. I saw them marketed in a mod3 setup.
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 10:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Ive probably done $10k+ with Glynn at Night Vision Inc without a single hiccup. Ive seen through 4g tubes before and these are just like previously stated, seconds from the 4g batches. The Photonis tubes are a bit different from standard tubes but both have their ups and downs.

The Mod3s housings they are in are pretty dope too, i think he has the monocular pods avaible too. I wouldnt hesitate buying them if i were you.
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 11:08:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone have any hands on experience with these tubes? I've never heard of the "echo" and the photonis website sucks.
View Quote

Super nice tubes and from the 4G family
Resolutions ranging from 62-74 and SNR from 29-37
They usually just have a micro speck or two , some
Are crystal clear.

Can’t beat them for the price

A PVS-14 at the price is an insane deal
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Huh, ok so the Photonis ECHO are blem 4g Intens basically? What size blems in what zones are we talking? How much for a tube are we talking as well?
Link Posted: 11/16/2017 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Huh, ok so the Photonis ECHO are blem 4g Intens basically? What size blems in what zones are we talking? How much for a tube are we talking as well?
View Quote
All micro blems and really nice tubes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top