User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2017 4:03:05 PM EDT
How doe's it attach?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How doe's it attach?
View Quote

It just presses on with a little force, or you can take that little adapter off and thread it directly on the objective lens for a more secure fit.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
So I can take it on/off in the field quickly?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I can take it on/off in the field quickly?
View Quote
Yes, I use mine a TON and keep it on a lanyard around my neck.  It attaches/detaches very quickly if you are using the friction fit adapter.  The only time I thread it onto the NOD is when I'm mounting my 14 behind an optic which isn't very often.  The mil-spec 3x lens is indispensable IMHO.  I even find myself wishing I wouldn't have sold my 5x a couple years ago despite the fact that it wasn't used very often then.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 2:59:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, I use mine a TON and keep it on a lanyard around my neck.  It attaches/detaches very quickly if you are using the friction fit adapter.  The only time I thread it onto the NOD is when I'm mounting my 14 behind an optic which isn't very often.  The mil-spec 3x lens is indispensable IMHO.  I even find myself wishing I wouldn't have sold my 5x a couple years ago despite the fact that it wasn't used very often then.
View Quote
Please share some of your uses!
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I use mine for surveillance, ( i'm in LE) coyote hunting, general use around my property; I live in a rural setting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top