Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2017 4:09:50 PM EDT
Pulsar Helion XP50 Thermal Monocular 1st Look and WiFi Firmware Update
640 core, on board recording, WiFi updates, WiFi streaming....
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me something's off with that image.  Looks really washed out, especially for a 640.  Perhaps AGC is not configured properly.  Are those the default settings?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems to me something's off with that image.  Looks really washed out, especially for a 640.  Perhaps AGC is not configured properly.  Are those the default settings?
View Quote
My son was 12 feet away, 2.5X magnification at that range was too much.

I can assure you the NUC is calibrated on the unit.

Best in class of 640, 17um core Thermal. 
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, just not seeing it.  AGC should be compensating regardless of magnification.  Look at 0:34.  There's just no contrast in the background.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 7:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Pulsar Helion XP50 640 17 um Core Thermal Monocular AR9 9mm Compensator Testing
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
My Next Coyote Rifle AR9 PCC Pulsar Apex Helion Thermal Lehigh Defense Subsonic 125gr XD
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Apologize if this has been asked already but is there a reason they gave the helion so much more pallets than just the black and white hots for the trail? Is hat something they could install via firmware later? I know most of the time I'm gonna use those two options but I do like the sepia too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top