Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Over 200 yds
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#4]
First Coyote Taken on Side Shot/Gopro
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Mid 500 yardage. The Berger 109 hybrids go exactly where you want them to, but they pencil straight through.

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I neglected to zoom in for the video. He was pretty close. You can see his eyes reflecting from where he sat in the broom straw. Hit him right between the eyes.

Link Posted: 3/15/2021 10:12:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Myself and another arfcommer headed out to hunt coyotes. Here is a video through his Pulsar. He gets the coyote, Im the one missing the coyote.  You can see my bullet splash in the dirt.

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Calling in Boars to a wallow. #outdoorlegacygear #latenightvisionshow #300HAM’R #lehighdefense

giddy from effectively calling them in.

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 9:13:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Spot & Stalk in the thick stuff

Make night hunting great again. Test that LARPing kit

Link Posted: 11/26/2021 11:27:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dzhitshard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM7IM3jfXJc

Make night hunting great again. Test that LARPing kit

View Quote

If I pay for a video editing class, will you attend?

Good shoot.  Next time just whistle to stop that first fat boy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2021 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Don’t need to stop him if he’s that close and I’m trying to pull as many of the other dozen as possible.

Idk about editing class. Maybe. U2ube pulls pretty much anything I spend time on anyway.

Honestly I’m only in here because Rich & Tyler have been slipping providing decent material in here for a while.

We will see how long this one lasts this time

Wallow pigs removed (2) #300HAM’R #controllchaos #haloX50
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#12]
300 HAM’R has the most devastating coyote tale ever

anyone interested in taking a break from the 3 time a week "what mount/thermal/-14" should I buy and EOTWAWKI mastabatory threads want to talk actual field use +-

UNV got ran off so people who use the stuff are going to have to pick up the slack showing actual use of products in the field.

I'll submit this blooper.  

This is a HaloX50 in perfect thermal conditions. The fence and posts in the middle of the ROI is preventing the perfect processed target images that most content creators post video of. Still plenty good image in these conditions to PID the animal and target specific places in it's anatomy at the 40 and 82yd distances shots were taken at.

Amateur tip: If you practice good wind, noise, and light discipline in addition to picking a decent caliber that suppresses well you can make up for a lot of mistakes. I often get follow up chances on highly pressured animals. I've tested this theory way too much over the last couple years to believe it's just a fluke.

Looking forward to seeing some other devices used in the wild. Lots of content on Bering gear but not much else on this board lately
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#13]
SyOnix Aurora. 6.5G, Steiner 9007

This one I recovered the next day.

SiOnyx Hog Hunting - Canton Pt. 2

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:51:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Another
Sionyx Aurora - Hog Hunt 07/24/21

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#15]
NICE.

I've considered getting one of those for trying to capture some goonery from a tripod.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#16]
NICE.

I've considered getting one of those for trying to capture some goonery from a tripod.
View Quote
They are nice as long as you understand their limitations. Which honestly I think are reasonable for a $500 device. I've had mine for years and have probably killed more animals with it than the sun
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#17]
cool.

I've got an old digiscope I'm playing with to use as a night camera but if it doesn't work out I'll be grabbing one of these off the EE.

In the mean time, what tube should I buy? rofl

Crazy night Vision coyote hunter runs all the deer off the property

This guy had to be shoo'd off of a tank I was watching because the hogs were raiding it & the pump was down. I had to toss rocks at his hooves to get him to move so I could get my camera down before deer season. After the rocks he pranced off & I thought I was clear.

A few seconds later as I was pulling the camera out of the mesquite he popped around the corner doing his best WHO's Johhhny impersonation

He wasn't at risk of being shot but I'm not above giving him a good whack on the noggin with the muzzle. This is the week before rifle season. He's not in velvet. The conditions were just perfect to show the antlers that well.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:04:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Dinner pigs and bad decisions

one more hunt video I made for a friend as a joke.

posting here is for educational use to refute the retardedness often quoted as "nothing hides from thermal" [even if I probably have used it a time or two myself. myself]

The boar was 1000% hidden by broom weed to one of the absolute best thermal scopes available to us plebes. .  . Yet still seen with a -14 from where he was dumped.

Coyote removal is down significantly this year because with this year's precipitation the weeds are tall enough to cloak them in a lot of places from the effectiveness our scyfi gun sights.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Jesus people,
1) Clean you guns
2) Remember the face of your Father and do your dang chamber checks
3) Brass catchers will get ya kilt in the streets
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Finally cooking with the #outdoorlegacygear #irayusa Rico MK1 on a bolt gun.

I woke up one day and noticed that I now suck with a bolt gun. I’ve decided to work on that some.

Utube hammered the shit out of this video clarity for some reason. The Rico 640 isn’t perfect but it’s a hell of a lot better than this is showing

Link Posted: 12/12/2021 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Poor boi
Hog Hunting w/ SiOnyx Aurora

Link Posted: 12/17/2021 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Excellent work. Keep dropping them man👍🏻.

I better get back to adding a video every day or so. I Took some time off the internet to live in the woods and the board seems to have slipped back into the same repetitive dress up fluffer fest after the vendor strike ended

Possessive boars guard bait pile.

Link Posted: 12/17/2021 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#23]
You have pigs in Iowa?

Have I asked you that before?
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JoeMal:
You have pigs in Iowa?

Have I asked you that before?
View Quote

Something like half a million, but they're mostly in barns.

I'll be a Heart of TX guy more full time in just a little bit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2021 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Great White Hunter misses a coyote at 25yds with $20k in gear

Huburis eradicatus
Link Posted: 12/20/2021 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#26]
And then sometimes it works out

And sometimes the plan works out and the quail thieves don’t escape unscathed

Link Posted: 12/21/2021 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Need more layzzerz. 35yd triple at tank w Springs

Anyone have one of them deltaforces lazers for cheap?

I read you can’t shoot close ones with a 3.5x base mag optic
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:31:55 AM EDT
[#28]
tried my best filming a PVS14 and MH25 at the same time.  i downloaded some free video editing software and it kinda of got me a split screen, but it messed with the video.  oh well, i know the resolution suffers through editing on free/crappy software.

Dec 23 2021 Coyote Hunting w/ WP PVS14 and Iray MH25 HMT
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 11:35:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Well that was interesting
@DirtyHandsRob what are you using to record off of the MH25 with? Cable wise as well.

Quick zero change for 87gr and out looking for cat killers

I made a quick change from 103gr eldx to 87gr Vmax, dialed in a quick 200yd zero for it on the 6creed and headed out to see what was prowling a local farmer’s place and causing him trouble lately.

No active coyotes in the area but I Removed a pretty Red for him that he’d seen in the barnyard dragging off his cats. I watched it eat a cotton tail and by the time Inmoved up on it the thing had grabbed a bobwhite for its last meal. He was chewing it down when he was hit and had the feathers around his mouth
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Well that was interesting
@DirtyHandsRob what are you using to record off of the MH25 with? Cable wise as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nirdqJ8cLRY

I made a quick change from 103gr eldx to 87gr Vmax, dialed in a quick 200yd zero for it on the 6creed and headed out to see what was prowling a local farmer’s place and causing him trouble lately.

No active coyotes in the area but I Removed a pretty Red for him that he’d seen in the barnyard dragging off his cats. I watched it eat a cotton tail and by the time Inmoved up on it the thing had grabbed a bobwhite for its last meal. He was chewing it down when he was hit and had the feathers around his mouth
View Quote

For recording NVGs I use the ANVRS, for thermal I use the UNV DVR. I use battery pack to power the MH25 and/or ANVRS or DVR. For cables.... I shortened a USB cable to an exact fit on the ANVRS. For thermal I use the cables that were in the box. It was a USB and RCA cable. The audio is much better on the UNV DVR.

Here are some older pics. It's a bit heavy, but I ain't no bitch.

Also, this is what I do for hunting. If I'm out shooting or doing a shooting competition, I'll definitely change it up.

@dzhitshard
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#31]
well, shit dread.

For cables my early MH25 only came with the USB to that U shaped USBC for a power bank.

Appreciate the info. I'll work on getting a USBC to RCA for the predator precision dvr or 2.5mm to go straight into the UNV DVR. The UNV would be my preference since it has some audio.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:18:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Coyote stand with Bering Optic Hogster R35.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#33]
When that 420 hits

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 5:32:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I am the worst coyote hunter here.

I am the worst coyote hunter
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 5:48:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BIgDAM] [#35]
Originally Posted By DirtyHandsRob:
I am the worst coyote hunter here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXm9l2BvRw
View Quote
Not hardly.
Thermal Coyote calling after evening deer hunt.

Coyote stand with Bering Optic Hogster R35.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Thermal hunting compilation
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:39:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Demphna2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqL8ctvXz3w
View Quote

Scope fall off?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Scope fall off?
View Quote
Phone fell off.
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 9:48:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dzhitshard] [#39]
[yawns]

4 out of 5 ain’t bad with the 300HAM’R
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 11:27:49 PM EDT
[#40]
@bigdam

What do you think of your Bering? Which model do you have?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 12:55:37 AM EDT
[#41]
@bigdam

What do you think of your Bering? Which model do you have?
View Quote
I have the hogster R35. I love it. The size, detection range and clarity at shooting distances are great. The only things I don't like about it is the lack of on-board recording, and it eats 123's fairly quickly. An external battery pack gives all night power with only a little trouble from the extra cords. Cord management is an issue when running both an external battery and a dvr.

If I had known it was coming out at the time, I would have waited and got the super hogster and I'd probably have zero things I don't like.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By BIgDAM:
I have the hogster R35. I love it. The size, detection range and clarity at shooting distances are great. The only things I don't like about it is the lack of on-board recording, and it eats 123's fairly quickly. An external battery pack gives all night power with only a little trouble from the extra cords. Cord management is an issue when running both an external battery and a dvr.

If I had known it was coming out at the time, I would have waited and got the super hogster and I'd probably have zero things I don't like.
View Quote
Great feedback. They are releasing new models due anytime that will have onboard recording. I'm tempted by the 35 but most of my shots are within 75 yards so I'm thinking the 25 will be better for me for more field of view. Still deciding but Bering is on my short list.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Great feedback. They are releasing new models due anytime that will have onboard recording. I'm tempted by the 35 but most of my shots are within 75 yards so I'm thinking the 25 will be better for me for more field of view. Still deciding but Bering is on my short list.
View Quote
If you want ro try out my 35, let me know and we can set something up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#44]
If R35 had recording and the extended battery pack from the get go I’d never have ended up with several of my rigs.

I’d have a LOT more fake money in my pocket but so wouldn’t have seen video clips like this:

300 HAM’R: POOF goes the fox

Poof and floof
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#45]
If R35 had recording and the extended battery pack from the get go I’d never have ended up with several of my rigs.

I’d have a LOT more fake money in my pocket but so wouldn’t have seen video clips like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a6USM-x6U

Poof and floof
View Quote

Which unit is that a Vibe35?
Link Posted: 3/10/2022 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Which unit is that a Vibe35?
View Quote
Halo X
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:32:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jagrmaister] [#47]
@cschelk2
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Spending $ on 300HAM’R like a politician buying votes

Something about wondering if you’re going to get bowled over like a 7-10 pin split from a “down” hog that you can’t see in the screen seems to make me rush the trigger
4 out of this scene were down for good. The 2 squirters that made the tree line to the right were ran down and rolled up a bit down the road.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 4:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demphna2] [#49]
https://youtu.be/wiVEkN_WNL0
THERMAL HUNTING TRAILER: N-Vision Nox 35, DJI Enterprise Advanced
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top