Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4DoorEKk:
What are some reasons people prefer sentinels over mod3s? I'm stuck and am leaning toward the mod3 solely for the ability to play with a friend.
View Quote
I spent a week pondering the same thing.  I decided on the Sentinels for robustness and the fact that i can use the familiar ball detent mount with them like back when i flew with Nods.  I wanted the ability to share and monocular and that's where the mod 3 was good.  I just decided the heck with it.  Get both, so sentinels WP and a pvs14.  Right now a dude from work is using the pvs14 for night hunting and im about to go out again tonight

I have already dropped the sentinels from my helmet while wearing them, right on the pavement.  No issues at all!  You can find good deals in EE on a set of gen3 -14s
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 1:03:15 AM EDT
[#2]
What are some reasons people prefer sentinels over mod3s? I’m stuck and am leaning toward the mod3 solely for the ability to play with a friend.
View Quote
Sentinels are tough. If you really want to split them then Mod 3 is the way to go. I made the decision to go with Sentinels because after using binos I realized that I'm not going to want to give one up just to share with someone who is too cheap to buy their own night vision. My plan was to put together a cheap PVS-14 for a loaner unit. Then I ended up with another set of Sentinels... lol

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:21:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#3]
I appreciate all of the input. My other dilemma is if I’m going to go with a dedicated dual tube unit I think I would prefer the BNVD-SG over the sentinel for the ability to fold them back etc. Guess I should of mentioned that sooner. I currently have a 1 year old TNVC PVS-14. Is the TNVC 10 year warranty transferrable if I were to sell the -14? I can’t really afford to keep it and get a dual tube. How robust are the BNVD compared to the sentinel? I’m not on an operator mind you, just a hobbyist/ responsible armed citizen. Last thought, I’ve thought about the ball detent mount but I currently have a Wilcox G24. Are the ball detent mounts as sturdy as a g24/ dovetail setup?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sbye:

Sentinels are tough. If you really want to split them then Mod 3 is the way to go. I made the decision to go with Sentinels because after using binos I realized that I'm not going to want to give one up just to share with someone who is too cheap to buy their own night vision. My plan was to put together a cheap PVS-14 for a loaner unit. Then I ended up with another set of Sentinels... lol

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/260726/20180512_131810-549515.jpg
View Quote
I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad I can finally participate in this thread. Just received my white phosphor DTNVG's today. Next up is getting a bump helmet and counter ballast!

" />

" />
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TNVC_Augee:
The threaded objective ring of the ANVIS is nominally the same size as that of the PVS-14, measuring my AVS-6 objectives versus the PVS-14 objectives on my MOD-3s, there was a .01" difference.

Most PVS-14 lens accessories will work perfectly fine with the threaded ANVIS objectives (there are ANVIS objectives without the threaded collar that are a smaller diameter), the internal threading is identical to work with LIFs, and the OD is close enough that accessories like the PVS-14 compass and others work just fine with ANVIS objectives.

The Butler Creek 09A Eye fits the same on the ANVIS objective as it does on a PVS-14 objective, a little bit of electrical tape as a shim gets a good friction fit.

~Augee
View Quote
You working for TNVC now Augee?

Anyway, I think this is either exactly what you're talking about, or at least related, but you can use pvs-14/Sent style amber filters on pvs-15's if you're in a bind too. They restrict the movement of the rear focus ring slightly, so you might have to jury-rig the front focus a little different, but it's never been too much of a problem for me. I didn't even know this was something people didn't know you could do until I was taking to a friend who builds NOD's, lol. He was talking to his other friend who actually builds them as a profession, and neither knew it was even possible apparently, lol.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

That helmet might look familiar too btw.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hoosier_Home:
Glad I can finally participate in this thread. Just received my white phosphor DTNVG's today. Next up is getting a bump helmet and counter ballast!

https://i.imgur.com/93mlrZH.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/93mlrZH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8tMN0iV.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/8tMN0iV.jpg
View Quote
Nice, where’d you order your DTNVG’s from?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 5:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hoosier_Home] [#8]
Originally Posted By TATBME:

Nice, where’d you order your DTNVG’s from?
View Quote
Glynn at Night Vision Inc. However I contacted him through Instagram. His username on there is also Night Vision Inc.
http://www.ownnight.com/

My Dtnvg's have photonis echo tubes and were $7,000 although there are other options that they offer.

Act in Black DTNVG Overview

This guy recorded the night vision scenes with the same tubes although I believe he did buy them from another company.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TNVC:

You may want to look at our helmet selection and MOHAWK ballast that seems to be getting in many hands all over the world.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19096/Czech_Army_SOF-551375.jpg
View Quote
Oh I've already picked out my helmet and every accessory including a multicam tropic mohawk on your website
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 6:21:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#11]
Originally Posted By TNVC:

You may want to look at our helmet selection and MOHAWK ballast that seems to be getting in many hands all over the world.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19096/Czech_Army_SOF-551375.jpg
View Quote
TNVC cmon, if he’s into it enough to pick up a set of Willy Pete DTNVG’s it’s almost guaranteed he knows what your Mohawk is!
Nice setup Hoosier! Now go finish painting!
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 4:39:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kwikvette] [#12]
Went from TAN to BLACK

Waiting for my Team Wendy Peltor adapters and Hel-Star 4 strobe to arrive...if only they made Peltor Comtac III's in black or gray.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Team Wendy Exfill LTP that I painted OD green. WP Sentinels from TNVC on a Wilcox G24. Mohawk and Princeton Tec light.

Link Posted: 5/27/2018 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Maybe at the end of the year I can finally add some goggles to this helmet in exchange for my 14’s.

Link Posted: 5/27/2018 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Hoosier_Home:

https://i.imgur.com/93mlrZH.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/93mlrZH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8tMN0iV.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/8tMN0iV.jpg
View Quote
Oh, they finally added one extra position for the power switch. I recently had my DTNVG housing upgraded from a proto to a late model, but have still the old switch with just one ON position. I guess the other ON disables the auto shutoff when stowed?
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By great308:
Maybe at the end of the year I can finally add some goggles to this helmet in exchange for my 14’s.

https://i.imgur.com/5xjc7b4.jpg
View Quote
Glad to see the mount got to you right away!

Got my black one as I posted up above.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Kwikvette:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/5xjc7b4.jpg

It did, it came quicker than I thought! Thanks for working with me and I left you good feedback. Gearing up for ether sentinel or BNVD’s at the end of the year so my G11 had to go.

I’m really liking the all black! I’m slowly building full multicam black equipment. I’m kind of in love with both multicam black and Arid. I think a second helmet in black is in the future.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:11:07 PM EDT
[#18]

It did, it came quicker than I thought! Thanks for working with me and I left you good feedback. Gearing up for ether sentinel or BNVD’s at the end of the year so my G11 had to go.

I’m really liking the all black! I’m slowly building full multicam black equipment. I’m kind of in love with both multicam black and Arid. I think a second helmet in black is in the future.
View Quote
I may actually go BNVD's or Sentinels myself; love my Mod3B's but I never separate them to justify having slightly heavier bino's.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#19]
I may actually go BNVD's or Sentinels myself; love my Mod3B's but I never separate them to justify having slightly heavier bino's.
View All Quotes

Yeah I had thought about mod3's but I don't think id ever separate them. The BNVD is winning out mostly because of being lighter although even then they are all pretty darn close to same weight. I have a crap ton of time behind avs9's which makes me want a sentinel but I honestly think ill use the swinging tubes more than Id need the robustness of the sentinels.

So basically I have no idea which I want unless I can find the mini BNVD's for a good price then in which case those will be it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Yeah I had thought about mod3's but I don't think id ever separate them. The BNVD is winning out mostly because of being lighter although even then they are all pretty darn close to same weight. I have a crap ton of time behind avs9's which makes me want a sentinel but I honestly think ill use the swinging tubes more than Id need the robustness of the sentinels.

So basically I have no idea which I want unless I can find the mini BNVD's for a good price then in which case those will be it.
View Quote
My Mod3's have ANVIS 9 objective lenses, so they're already heavier than traditional Mod3's.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Got it back earlier than expected

Link Posted: 5/27/2018 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By murtis:

Oh, they finally added one extra position for the power switch. I recently had my DTNVG housing upgraded from a proto to a late model, but have still the old switch with just one ON position. I guess the other ON disables the auto shutoff when stowed?
View Quote
No, Glynn got that idea from me lol.  I didn't like the factory DTNVG switch so just threw a standard pvs14 one on there.  He liked it so he started doing it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:47:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: murtis] [#23]
Originally Posted By brodband8:

No, Glynn got that idea from me lol.  I didn't like the factory DTNVG switch so just threw a standard pvs14 one on there.  He liked it so he started doing it.
View Quote
Hah well of course! I'd consider changing it too if I was able to order a PVS-14 knob.. A knob is dangerous in the wrong hands! Sure there's some quality off-"brand" -14's being made but I have no idea where to ask, except ACT themselves maybe. (also it makes me envious to hear a $7000 DTNVG with Photonis Echo tubes in it is possible. Waiting for prices here but I have a hunch it'll be a nice 4K more)

That said the factory one does make it easier to know by feel if it's powered.

They have kept improving the auto-shutoff logic (guys have your SW updated if you have an old model) and thought they added in a way to disable it alltogether. There are situations I think could trigger the shutoff when you wouldn't want it to happen (though a quick power off/on will bring it back in case of a misdetected stow).
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 3:41:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Hah well of course! I'd consider changing it too if I was able to order a PVS-14 knob.. A knob is dangerous in the wrong hands! Sure there's some quality off-"brand" -14's being made but I have no idea where to ask, except ACT themselves maybe. (also it makes me envious to hear a $7000 DTNVG with Photonis Echo tubes in it is possible. Waiting for prices here but I have a hunch it'll be a nice 4K more)

They have kept improving the auto-shutoff logic (guys have your SW updated if you have an old model) and thought they added in a way to disable it alltogether. There are situations I think could trigger the shutoff when you wouldn't want it to happen (though a quick power off/on will bring it back in case of a misdetected stow).
View Quote
Oh shit.  Finland.  Derp.

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
geez.. how do you guys afford a bino setup? they r so expensive.. i cant even afford a pvs-14!
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Gotta pay to play.... save those pennies! Took me a few years to save for my 14’s and now I’m about 6 months away or so after a few years for getting goggles. The ramen save plan works
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Wait, are my DTNVGs supposed to turn off when flipped up (with out rotating the individual tubes) like a 14?
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ARADDICT556:

geez.. how do you guys afford a bino setup? they r so expensive.. i cant even afford a pvs-14!
View Quote
Sacrifices elsewhere, or work harder.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

Save the money and put it aside and wait for the great deal to come along. I got a great deal on my 14 and almost 10 years later my 15 and was able to jump on them because I already had the cash put aside.

Or just quit being poor
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
Man you have to sacrifice something. It took me awhile to take the plunge because I knew it was going to be expensive. I bought the little stuff first like the helmet, I just used it with my GoPro to record range sessions. I finally snagged a 14 when I found a deal. Now I want a DTNVG and I’ll have it, but first I promised myself I’d get a new deck built before I bought one.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TATBME:

Man you have to sacrifice something. It took me awhile to take the plunge because I knew it was going to be expensive. I bought the little stuff first like the helmet, I just used it with my GoPro to record range sessions. I finally snagged a 14 when I found a deal. Now I want a DTNVG and I’ll have it, but first I promised myself I’d get a new deck built before I bought one.
View Quote
well i have managed to save $1,500 so far in 2 yrs. i have 2 kids in collage so it is not easy
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#32]

well i have managed to save $1,500 so far in 2 yrs. i have 2 kids in collage so it is not easy
View Quote
Bro. If it takes you two years to save $1,500 - NV shouldn't even be on your radar.

Please don't take offense, because I don't mean it that way.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote
That's why. I have 0 kids right now. My Sentinels are my kids lol.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#34]

That's why. I have 0 kids right now. My Sentinels are my kids lol.
View Quote
Truf right there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By dag34:

Wait, are my DTNVGs supposed to turn off when flipped up (with out rotating the individual tubes) like a 14?
View Quote
Yeah, but the sensitivity is a bit different depending on which software version you are running with (only vendors have the tools to check that out and upgrade). The very first model turned off when the googles pointed vertical or just a tad beyond. The newest then again needs to be stowed more ”over the vertical”, towarda the helmet. A lot less mis-detrctions. Actually zero unless you really really want it to happen.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 6:38:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dag34] [#36]

Yeah, but the sensitivity is a bit different depending on which software version you are running with (only vendors have the tools to check that out and upgrade). The very first model turned off when the googles pointed vertical or just a tad beyond. The newest then again needs to be stowed more ”over the vertical”, towarda the helmet. A lot less mis-detrctions. Actually zero unless you really really want it to happen.
View Quote
Interesting, I will have to test it tonight. Currently with the G24 mount it does not turn off when flipped up. I will try my AKA 2 mount.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 7:15:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: murtis] [#37]

Interesting, I will have to test it tonight. Currently with the G24 mount it does not turn off when flipped up. I will try my AKA 2 mount.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/432670/20180531_184123-561368.JPG
View Quote
There is the slight possibility that this option is turned off in some units due to it not being 100% reliable in the past. I don't know, but I am guessing people with the software & correct cable to upgrade the SW/firmware can also tune, mostly enable/disable, some parameters like that auto-shutoff when stowed. Could be they can just upgrade the firmware and not tune it in any way. At ACT HQ obviously they can do whatever they want.

Just turn it on, and rotate your DTNVG from horizontal to slightly "past vertical".

Like this (-- = DTNVG, O = head/helmet, initially looking to right hand side): horizontal O-- , then O/, then vertical O | , and finally stowed O\. And if it doesn't shut off, then continue tilting the helmet / DTNVG more "past vertical". There is no magnetic sensor like in some units, but sensors that try to sense at what orientation the main housing is and when it recognizes going "through the vertical position" and then continue the movement past it -> it thinks it's stowed and shuts off until you bring it close to horizontal again. Or flick the power switch off/on.

Edit: Just realized I am explaining this like to a child, please don't take any offence My G24 + DTNVG is right on the edge where it will shut off automatically. If I am looking down when flipping the binos up they won't shut off until I flick my head backward a bit to get them go to that "past vertical" position. After it's happened it does come on by accident if for example you're working with something close to the ground. I never trust the feature 100%. For some tens of seconds in bright light yeah, but any longer than that and I turn the side pods against the helmet to make sure it's off.
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 7:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dag34] [#38]
No offense taken LOL, I like the pictograph descriptions.

I can see where that could cause some issues.

EDIT: They do turn off when canted just beyond vertical.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#39]
There is the slight possibility that this option is turned off in some units due to it not being 100% reliable in the past. I don't know, but I am guessing people with the software & correct cable to upgrade the SW/firmware can also tune, mostly enable/disable, some parameters like that auto-shutoff when stowed. Could be they can just upgrade the firmware and not tune it in any way. At ACT HQ obviously they can do whatever they want.

Just turn it on, and rotate your DTNVG from horizontal to slightly "past vertical".

Like this (-- = DTNVG, O = head/helmet, initially looking to right hand side): horizontal O-- , then O/, then vertical O | , and finally stowed O\. And if it doesn't shut off, then continue tilting the helmet / DTNVG more "past vertical". There is no magnetic sensor like in some units, but sensors that try to sense at what orientation the main housing is and when it recognizes going "through the vertical position" and then continue the movement past it -> it thinks it's stowed and shuts off until you bring it close to horizontal again. Or flick the power switch off/on.

Edit: Just realized I am explaining this like to a child, please don't take any offence My G24 + DTNVG is right on the edge where it will shut off automatically. If I am looking down when flipping the binos up they won't shut off until I flick my head backward a bit to get them go to that "past vertical" position. After it's happened it does come on by accident if for example you're working with something close to the ground. I never trust the feature 100%. For some tens of seconds in bright light yeah, but any longer than that and I turn the side pods against the helmet to make sure it's off.
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/432670/20180531_184123-561368.JPG

Basically the same thing happens with pvs-15's. If you look down while they are stowed, they will turn on if you have the knob on the first setting. You can set to constant on, and then an on + IR illum as well, but if you want them off for good you have to just reach up and turn the knob. Not a huge pain in the ass, but it'd be ideal if it knew they were stowed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 1:41:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Augee] [#40]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 2:09:25 PM EDT
[#41]
I’ve never really found auto-shut off features to be anywhere near reliable or consistent enough for my liking, easier with more peace of mind to just turn on and turn off, no worries about what the hell is going on with them. This is one of the reasons I’m a big fan of ball-detent/ANVIS-style interfaces personally.

On PVS-14s, I usually just go ahead and straight up disable them, with other devices, I just refuse to rely on them.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468022/C9C76157-8D17-4EF3-9DCE-236515BB1175-562244.jpg

~Augee
View Quote
What NODs? All I see in that picture is a HK416...
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#42]
I've never really found auto-shut off features to be anywhere near reliable or consistent enough for my liking, easier with more peace of mind to just turn on and turn off, no worries about what the hell is going on with them. This is one of the reasons I'm a big fan of ball-detent/ANVIS-style interfaces personally.

On PVS-14s, I usually just go ahead and straight up disable them, with other devices, I just refuse to rely on them.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468022/C9C76157-8D17-4EF3-9DCE-236515BB1175-562244.jpg

~Augee
View Quote
Yep, I'm glad i also got an ANVIS mount with my ball detent on the Sentinels.  Even though the G24/dovetail is more solid, i like the sentinels with power pack.  It works 100%

I have the G24 set up on the other helmet with the PVS14.  Thats my loaner unit
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#43]
I’ve never really found auto-shut off features to be anywhere near reliable or consistent enough for my liking, easier with more peace of mind to just turn on and turn off, no worries about what the hell is going on with them. This is one of the reasons I’m a big fan of ball-detent/ANVIS-style interfaces personally.

~Augee
View Quote
Yeah, but the Wilcox ball detent mount sucks a hard dick. The battery pack is nice and all, but literally every time I go to flip them up they get pushed out of the mount, and I have to take a moment to make sure they are back to being locked in at the top. Never had any issues with flipping down, but it's still a pain in the ass, and all wiggle-wobbly for something that cost like, what, $1200 just for the mount? Broadband sent me a video a few months back showing his Adam's Industries one, and it seemed very solid in comparison. I've heard other people tell me they've had the same problem with them, so idk what the issue is. I could post a video showing exactly what I'm talking about if it isn't clear, but idk how Tier 1 high speed guys put up with it.

Nice 31's, btw.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#44]
It wouldn't be a bad idea to do something alike what Norotos & Harris did first with the ENVG, having contacts for power in the dovetail & mount. I don't know if it cuts power when stowed, but that's not far if you already provide power via the mount.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 8:42:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#45]
Nightlongindustries tube specs, quality, etc., GTG? In the market for a DTNVG. My first choice was TNVC, of course, but I’m not willing to wait 12 weeks again. NLI told me they always have them in stock. Also, is NLI and Night Vision inc. the same company?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Nightlongindustries tube specs, quality, etc., GTG? In the market for a DTNVG. My first choice was TNVC, of course, but I’m not willing to wait 12 weeks again. NLI told me they always have them in stock. Also, is NLI and Night Vision inc. the same company?
View Quote
Nightlong Industries is Ryan Hoover, Night Vision Inc. is Glynn Sziraki.  Two different companies.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Nightlong Industries is Ryan Hoover, Night Vision Inc. is Glynn Sziraki.  Two different companies.
View Quote
Thanks for the info. On eBay there’s a couple listings from Pasadena, CA one under nightvisioninc and one under longnightindustries. That’s where my confusion came from. Opinions on both?
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 3:27:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Thanks for the info. On eBay there’s a couple listings from Pasadena, CA one under nightvisioninc and one under longnightindustries. That’s where my confusion came from. Opinions on both?
View Quote
I have done business with Nightlong Ind and wouldn’t hesitate to say he is top notch.
If you are asking, he would be my recommendation of the two based on my experiences.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By MrPlayer:

I have done business with Nightlong Ind and wouldn’t hesitate to say he is top notch.
If you are asking, he would be my recommendation of the two based on my experiences.
View Quote
I can also vouch for Nightlong. Ryan is a good dude
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 6:35:22 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
Glynn is the best in the business IMO. Small company with items in stock ready to ship. No backorders or long waits. Had my dep echo WP mod 3s to me in about 4 days. Quality superb
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top