Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 8:46:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Augee thanks for the info.
Some updates on my buddy’s helmet.. lil more epoxy then some paint next..
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4DoorEKk:

~Augee
Oh great one, do you guys with sentinels or any other dual tube system ever set one objective lens for near and the other for far? I’m new to NODs have had my PVS-14 for about a month now and love it. After getting used to it and using my hoplite Phokus ring it had me wondering about setting one tube for close and one for far with a dual tube (or more) system.
View Quote
Yes, like johnnypantz I use the left objective for infinity and right objective for about 5-10ft in front of me, when I'm walking around brush/woods. I've tried it both ways, and it's more natural with those eyes, if I reverse it, it's strange.

When driving, both objectives are set to infinity.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 4:10:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sbye] [#3]
Originally Posted By awptickes:
Yes, like johnnypantz I use the left objective for infinity and right objective for about 5-10ft in front of me, when I'm walking around brush/woods. I've tried it both ways, and it's more natural with those eyes, if I reverse it, it's strange.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

~Augee
Oh great one, do you guys with sentinels or any other dual tube system ever set one objective lens for near and the other for far? I’m new to NODs have had my PVS-14 for about a month now and love it. After getting used to it and using my hoplite Phokus ring it had me wondering about setting one tube for close and one for far with a dual tube (or more) system.

I set my left to infinity and my right to up close when climbing up into my tree stand and getting set up. It's easier to see the tree steps, backpack hangers, slide up my lifeline I'm attached to, etc. If I'm on the move I always have both set to infinity.
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 8:07:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#4]
Getting there. Waiting on the TW Camfit harness and FS MC cover.. there’s some imperfections but the cover will take care of that.. I guess you can call it FASGT but maybe not in California..

Link Posted: 11/30/2017 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Getting there. Waiting on the TW Camfit harness and FS MC cover.. there’s some imperfections but the cover will take care of that.. I guess you can call it FASGT but maybe not in California..
http://i64.tinypic.com/14l215j.png
http://i66.tinypic.com/25s6c8z.png
View Quote
Looks good. What sort of epoxy did you use on the edges?

I might find me a cheap helmet locally and convert it to High cut style.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 5:14:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

Looks good. What sort of epoxy did you use on the edges?

I might find me a cheap helmet locally and convert it to High cut style.
View Quote
I use stuff called double bubble I believe made by 3m but I could be wrong. It comes in small packets. I have a steady supply of it that’s why I used it but I think any epoxy will work.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Would it be possible to include how much money you have in a set up?

(Just so us noobs can have an idea of total costs)
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By steelworker:

View Quote
Five grand. Roughly. Looks a little different now. Not much.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Been interested in buying the Surefire HL1 light you have on the left side, it's not bright enough to shine down to my feet as a weak nav light is it?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:47:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By conservakid:
Been interested in buying the Surefire HL1 light you have on the left side, it's not bright enough to shine down to my feet as a weak nav light is it?
View Quote
Yeah. It is. Its got three brightness settings. With night adjusted eyes it actually is pretty bright for what it is. It’s kinda wonky to mount though. I’ve been mulling over trying something else. Don’t get me wrong it works, it’s just.....meh imo. But who knows, I might try others and not find one better.

Someone who’s used more can probably help you out better than me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I ran a Surefire helmet light with white/IR/IFF for a couple of years.  It works great as a task/admin light, but I kept white lighting when I meant to turn on the IR illuminator, so I ditched it for something more simple (for me).  If you got the white/red/IFF version, that would be a perfect nav light.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#12]
im Really digging the color. I decided I’m going to repaint mine with the textured finish and krylon camo tan like I did this one.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 3:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#13]
View Quote
I would personally caution against one.

Not only are they a pain to mount and oddly shaped, but they're very easy to inadvertently turn on, meaning the battery will be dead in a matter of days, and most of the ones I've seen (military issued) ended up inop within six months or less.

The Princeton Tec offerings are, IMHO, far better and far more user-friendly, and I say that as someone who could go grab a Surefire helmet light for free from my supply room (CL IX) whenever I wanted to.

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Augee:

I would personally caution against one.

Not only are they a pain to mount and oddly shaped, but they're very easy to inadvertently turn on, meaning the battery will be dead in a matter of days, and most of the ones I've seen (military issued) ended up inop within six months or less.

The Princeton Tec offerings are, IMHO, far better and far more user-friendly, and I say that as someone who could go grab a Surefire helmet light for free from my supply room (CL IX) whenever I wanted to.

~Augee
View Quote
Now that you mention it I’m having intermittent issues with the battery cap/lock out.

It will be getting replaced. Soon.
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Just received my MTek.  Love it
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#16]
The normal practice is to set the focus for "infinity," that is to focus the device to the farthest image that can clearly be resolved.

Most find that this provides them with the most usable range of vision, however, it will make very close objects blurry. For the most part, this is just something you need to adapt to and get used to, and one of the reasons that being able to do most critical functions by touch rather than sight at night is considered so important.

It also requires a certain amount of adaptation to movement, as you need to "memorize" the terrain in front of you before you actually get to it, as it will be blurry by the time you're actually traversing it (you actually do this unconsciously to a certain extent already during the day, so it's not as difficult as it may sound, you just need to re-adapt and re-orient yourself under NODs).

If you do need to do close-in detail work, you can temporarily re-focus the device, or you can use an "aperture device."

Aperture devices are, at the simplest level, a lens cap for the objective with a small hole (aperture) in the cap. What the smaller hole does is to allow you to focus on both near and far objects at the same time, however, because of the way they function, they can also significantly reduce the amount of light being received by the tube, making the image much darker. Depending on lighting conditions, this may mean that your aperture device is unusable in extreme darkness, or will require some supplementary IR lighting to be useful.

Aperture devices can easily be made at home with a Butler Creek lens cap for under $15, or you can buy one of the ready made commercial versions like the Hoplite, which can switch between two aperture sizes, or the Tarsier, which actually has a built in iris that allows you to change the aperture size "on the fly."

~Augee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I was constantly changing the distance at which I wanted focus this weekend, do you do the same or is there a go to distance you leave it at and make due with blur elsewhere?
I felt like I was being soo picky about having the monocular axially aligned with my eye at all times. The helmet moves, J arms suck, do you just get use to the lens not aligning with your eye perfectly?
The normal practice is to set the focus for "infinity," that is to focus the device to the farthest image that can clearly be resolved.

Most find that this provides them with the most usable range of vision, however, it will make very close objects blurry. For the most part, this is just something you need to adapt to and get used to, and one of the reasons that being able to do most critical functions by touch rather than sight at night is considered so important.

It also requires a certain amount of adaptation to movement, as you need to "memorize" the terrain in front of you before you actually get to it, as it will be blurry by the time you're actually traversing it (you actually do this unconsciously to a certain extent already during the day, so it's not as difficult as it may sound, you just need to re-adapt and re-orient yourself under NODs).

If you do need to do close-in detail work, you can temporarily re-focus the device, or you can use an "aperture device."

Aperture devices are, at the simplest level, a lens cap for the objective with a small hole (aperture) in the cap. What the smaller hole does is to allow you to focus on both near and far objects at the same time, however, because of the way they function, they can also significantly reduce the amount of light being received by the tube, making the image much darker. Depending on lighting conditions, this may mean that your aperture device is unusable in extreme darkness, or will require some supplementary IR lighting to be useful.

Aperture devices can easily be made at home with a Butler Creek lens cap for under $15, or you can buy one of the ready made commercial versions like the Hoplite, which can switch between two aperture sizes, or the Tarsier, which actually has a built in iris that allows you to change the aperture size "on the fly."

~Augee
Refocus ring
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 7:59:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

Just received my MTek.  Love it
View Quote
Nice rig! The MTEK helmets are a work of art. This is a bump shell im assuming by the pics? Just curious what did it set you back?
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By steelworker:

View Quote

Probably 10 grand. The earpro isn't mounted in that picture, but ballin' ain't cheap.
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#19]
My 2 custom FASGT helmets. Waiting on the rest of my buddies parts for his.

I walked away for 5 minutes and this is what I found... Man these FASGTs
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Finally got around to ordering a Lux Liner for my Ops-Core.

I know that the 4D pads are the current "hotness," but I wanted the full impact liner for maximum blunt impact protection, in large part because I spend a decent amount of time in, on, and around tall, up-armored vehicles and training facilities with towers, catwalks, ladders, etc.

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/2/2017 11:56:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FullAutoHound] [#21]
Finally got around to ordering a Lux Liner for my Ops-Core.

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24296707_10100141403049415_3211591687911233830_n.jpg?oh=5e68051b9d765efeff421918173aba33&oe=5A9A3ED0

I know that the 4D pads are the current "hotness," but I wanted the full impact liner for maximum blunt impact protection, in large part because I spend a decent amount of time in, on, and around tall, up-armored vehicles and training facilities with towers, catwalks, ladders, etc.

~Augee
View Quote
Looks like the same amount Of 4d pads in the deluxe set that I got and stuffed in my helmet. Bitch is comfortable.

What does the lux liner add besides the pads out of curiosity?
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 1:46:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#22]
Originally Posted By FullAutoHound:
Looks like the same amount Of 4d pads in the deluxe set that I got and stuffed in my helmet. Bitch is comfortable.

What does the lux liner add besides the pads out of curiosity?
View Quote
The Lux Liner is a full interior replacement, not just a replacement pad set, it comes with a full foam impact liner that goes inside the helmet shell that distributes impact force more or less across the entire surface area of the helmet, rather than just to the pads.

The Worm Dial Lux Liner system that I got (there’s also an H-Nape version) also comes with a new suspension/fit band to work with the new liner. The Lux Worm Dial fit band works similarly to the Occ-Dial fit band, but uses “roller” (the “worm dial”) to tighten and loosen instead of the knob, and uses a different brow pad, and the rear nape height adjustment straps interface directly with the liner, rather than needing the delicate dance of screw loosening and adjustment in the standard models.

Long story short, the Lux Liner is brand new integrated liner/suspension system that basically replaces all of the "guts" of an Ops-Core helmet, including new, more comfortable pads, while the 4D pads are just that--a replacement pad set.

Also, one thing that the Ops-Core fit band/suspension systems offer over brands/suspensions/pad sets is easier integration with OTH (over the head) comms/hearing protection, as the brow pad can be quickly detached from the liner, and threaded through the headband, so that the headband can actually ride outside of the fit band, rather than being pressed to your temple when the helmet adjustment is tightened, though I personally rarely do this any more, as I've discussed earlier, though it can be a great help during prolonged wear of the helmet/comms.

Obviously, the biggest benefit of the 4D pads is that you can retrofit them to pretty much any helmet you want and improve your comfort, while the Lux Liner is compatible only with Ops-Core helmets (they make both an unvented version for ballistic helmets, and a vented version for the Bump and Carbon, though there are other differences between the two).

They do make an impact liner-only for ACH-pattern helmets that does not come with a suspension (designed for use with the H or X-Nape, *sold separately, naturally), though oddly they do offer an ACH Occ-Dial, that does not appear to be compatible with the liner. Unfortunately, in my experience, MICH/ACHs are not always consistent in sizing gradations between manufacturers, and each liner needs to be specifically sized to fit properly within the helmet shell, however, I am assuming that they fit the Gentex offerings properly. The liner is cut "high" on the sides so it can be used with any ACH cut, 2000, 2001, or 2002. The FAST Lux Liner can also fit either the XP High Cut or Maritime cut.

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 6:50:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#23]
Painted my Craprogear bump helmet too..

Link Posted: 12/4/2017 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#24]

The Lux Liner is a full interior replacement, not just a replacement pad set, it comes with a full foam impact liner that goes inside the helmet shell that distributes impact force more or less across the entire surface area of the helmet, rather than just to the pads.

The Worm Dial Lux Liner system that I got (there’s also an H-Nape version) also comes with a new suspension/fit band to work with the new liner. The Lux Worm Dial fit band works similarly to the Occ-Dial fit band, but uses “roller” (the “worm dial”) to tighten and loosen instead of the knob, and uses a different brow pad, and the rear nape height adjustment straps interface directly with the liner, rather than needing the delicate dance of screw loosening and adjustment in the standard models.

Long story short, the Lux Liner is brand new integrated liner/suspension system that basically replaces all of the "guts" of an Ops-Core helmet, including new, more comfortable pads, while the 4D pads are just that--a replacement pad set.

Also, one thing that the Ops-Core fit band/suspension systems offer over brands/suspensions/pad sets is easier integration with OTH (over the head) comms/hearing protection, as the brow pad can be quickly detached from the liner, and threaded through the headband, so that the headband can actually ride outside of the fit band, rather than being pressed to your temple when the helmet adjustment is tightened, though I personally rarely do this any more, as I've discussed earlier, though it can be a great help during prolonged wear of the helmet/comms.

Obviously, the biggest benefit of the 4D pads is that you can retrofit them to pretty much any helmet you want and improve your comfort, while the Lux Liner is compatible only with Ops-Core helmets (they make both an unvented version for ballistic helmets, and a vented version for the Bump and Carbon, though there are other differences between the two).

They do make an impact liner-only for ACH-pattern helmets that does not come with a suspension (designed for use with the H or X-Nape, *sold separately, naturally), though oddly they do offer an ACH Occ-Dial, that does not appear to be compatible with the liner. Unfortunately, in my experience, MICH/ACHs are not always consistent in sizing gradations between manufacturers, and each liner needs to be specifically sized to fit properly within the helmet shell, however, I am assuming that they fit the Gentex offerings properly. The liner is cut "high" on the sides so it can be used with any ACH cut, 2000, 2001, or 2002. The FAST Lux Liner can also fit either the XP High Cut or Maritime cut.

~Augee
View Quote
Thank you. My next purchase is a ballistic helmet and I’m trying to figure out what I want to build it out with. So far I’m liking the new 3m ultra light helmets but it seems like this system won’t work with it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#25]
So I am also looking at ops core ballistic to complement my carbon. If I want to run the comtac ear pro on the pelter adapters but not sure how maritime compares to fast cut on the sides. Do I need a maritime ballistic to run these or will the high cut offer enough clearance for the ear pro attached to arc rail?
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By AKDoc:
So I am also looking at ops core ballistic to complement my carbon. If I want to run the comtac ear pro on the pelter adapters but not sure how maritime compares to fast cut on the sides. Do I need a maritime ballistic to run these or will the high cut offer enough clearance for the ear pro attached to arc rail?
View Quote
Does it work with your Carbon?

The Ballistic XP has the same cut as the Carbon, so if the adapters work for you with the Carbon, they should work just fine with the Ballistic XP.

When I ran my optics at "standard" heights, I did get some interference with the standard cut, and I modified a Base Jump (Bump) for a Maritime cut in order to address this.

Once I started using risers for my optics, I no longer found I needed the Maritime cut, and use a Ballistic XP and have for quite a while with no issues whatsoever.

The Maritime ballistic is also only fragmentation-rated, versus the full ACH rating for the Ballistic XP.

~Augee
Link Posted: 12/4/2017 3:30:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKDoc] [#27]
Im thinking just more how well will the ear cups line up to my ears and if the non maritime will have enough clearance without based on my head shape, I have not tried a test fit yet but that might be the only way to know. Also seem like some people mount them further back on rail so they are angled a bit to better fit around helmet. As long as its not a "requirement" to get maritime to achieve ear cup alignment for most people I will probably just the get the used high cut.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:08:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#28]

Starting to venture to the dark side.. MC Black spiritus systems rig will be here tomorrow..
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#29]
My setups.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:09:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#31]
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Finally done buying stuff for this. Ingredients are:

Crye Airframe
Airframe cover
AB Nightvision Mod 3
Norotos Lo-Sto mount
Wilcox shroud
TNVC Mohawk
Peltors
Princeton Tec light
Unobtainium Cola Warrior pouch
4d pads
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 8:08:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4DoorEKk] [#33]
Originally Posted By TNVC:

Nice, what carrier/armor you running?
View Quote
That one pictured is the SKD PIG with medium e sapis and IIIA on all corners.
I also have an SKD PIG Brigandine with a set of level 3 single curve ceramics pictured here:

Both are great carriers.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By TNVC:

Nice setup.
View Quote
Thanks.. got it from some sketchy company..
Link Posted: 12/26/2017 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Thanks TNVC and Rainier Arms for the patch and the great magazine.

Link Posted: 12/29/2017 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 4:26:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cornhskr] [#39]

That one pictured is the SKD PIG with medium e sapis and IIIA on all corners.
I also have an SKD PIG Brigandine with a set of level 3 single curve ceramics pictured here:
http://i66.tinypic.com/6rrlo7.jpg
Both are great carriers.
View Quote
@4DoorEKk please go shit post in GD for a day, so I don't have to keep approving your photos.  You give the class of '17 hope.  Thanks for your effort in this thread.

ETA:  Ohh...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By cornhskr:

@4DoorEKk please go shit post in GD for a day, so I don't have to keep approving your photos.  You give the class of '17 hope.  Thanks for your effort in this thread.

ETA:  Ohh...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/206828/IMG_3673__1_-404758.JPG
View Quote
Lol no prob I’ll work on it. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 9:05:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: awptickes] [#41]
Originally Posted By loco_engineer:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/253448/IMG_1208_JPG-382925.jpghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/253448/IMG_1210_JPG-382926.jpghttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/253448/IMG_1212_JPG-382927.jpg

Finally done buying stuff for this. Ingredients are:

Crye Airframe
Airframe cover
AB Nightvision Mod 3
Norotos Lo-Sto mount
Wilcox shroud
TNVC Mohawk
Peltors
Princeton Tec light
Unobtainium Cola Warrior pouch
4d pads
View Quote
No 3lb ms2000 strobe that can be seen from 45k msl? Your funeral.
Link Posted: 12/29/2017 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#42]

No 3lb ms2000 strobe that can be seen from 45k msl? Your funeral.
View Quote
Lol, I do own one, but it just stays in a pocket or pouch.  Peltors will be coming off at some point to lose a slight amount of weight.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#43]
God dammit....

Now I need PVS-21s...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 12:28:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrPlayer] [#44]
Originally Posted By Doc_Hurley:

God dammit....

Now I need PVS-21s...
View Quote
They are pretty cool.
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Someone said it’s 50 posts until my photos no longer have to be approved. Hope this works if not sorry!

Link Posted: 1/5/2018 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Someone said it’s 50 posts until my photos no longer have to be approved. Hope this works if not sorry!
http://i66.tinypic.com/8y94cx.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/w0gysn.jpg
View Quote
Badass!
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#47]
http://i66.tinypic.com/8y94cx.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/w0gysn.jpg
View Quote
Nice setup.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#48]
I have a question about helmet sizing. I currently have a large ACH that I cut up to make it a high cut. The helmet sits pretty high on my head. I looked up sizing and see I'm on the border between large and extra large. If I get an XL, should I expect ear muffs to rub against the side? I don't have any great interest in attaching ear pro to the helmet, I just want it to not rub against the exterior, putting pressure on my head. Trying to decide if I should get a used XL ACH or save up for a new Revision high cut.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Couch-Commando:
I have a question about helmet sizing. I currently have a large ACH that I cut up to make it a high cut. The helmet sits pretty high on my head. I looked up sizing and see I'm on the border between large and extra large. If I get an XL, should I expect ear muffs to rub against the side? I don't have any great interest in attaching ear pro to the helmet, I just want it to not rub against the exterior, putting pressure on my head. Trying to decide if I should get a used XL ACH or save up for a new Revision high cut.
View Quote
Did the helmet fit you good before you high cut it? What pads are you running? Sizing with “custom” high cuts could be sketchy.  In my experience the PASGT that I converted for myself Is a large and fit me a little loose before with the original type suspension system. After I high cut it and set it up for the newer type pad and harness setup I had to play around with pad thickness to get the perfect fit. I also noticed changing from a regular h harness to the team Wendy cam fit made quite a bit of difference for the better in the general fitment of the helmet. I use pads from Oregon Aero. They make pad sets in 3/4” and 1/2” for around $56 per set. In my helmet I run the 1/2” pads with a 3/4” center round pad. I did another large PASGT high cut for a buddy and with a bigger head than me and we had to use 1/2” pads for all of them to get the right fit.
Link Posted: 1/7/2018 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#50]
I believe it seemed a bit high on my head both before and after. I was using stock 3/4'' pads and am now using 4d tactical pads. My thought is if a bigger helmet will let me use hearing protection without too much discomfort, I might as well get a full cut ach used. Still on the fence though. The revision helmets are reasonably priced new.
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top