Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 10:29:43 AM EDT
First off thanks so much Vic for the PVS7's and the DaTorch those things are excellent and your service and commitment to us customers is the best!!! My question is now how do I sight in my Eotech, Vital and DaTorch?  What first, than what distance?  
Thanks again!!!
Mike
Now I need to look into a PVS14??? And a cheap set of NVG's for my 15 year old son whos into paintbal and airsoft.
Thanks agian!!!!!
Mike
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
If ya have a set of PVS 7s ya need a PVS 14. Ya put the 14 on your weapon and walk around with the 7s on your head. If you need to shoot, flip up the 7s and bring your rifle up and go to town.

Lots of people deride the practice of weapons mounting a 14 becuse to look around at night you have to point your weapon to do so possibly flaging friendlies in the process.

As for sighting the EO tech in just sight it in to whatever range you want during day hours. Then at night, turn your Vital on and adjust the laser to the center of the EO techs dot and your good to go. Remember the laser is only going to be dead on for one distance so pick what range you going to be comfortable with.

IPSC_GUY
SIERRA II ALPHA
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top