Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 7:44:26 PM EDT
I have a PVS-14 that should be here be the end of the week. I can not decide between an EOTECH or an AIMPOINT.  Any help or suggestions.  Why one or the other?  Thanks for any help and opinions.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Here we go again.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
They both work fine.  It depends on which reticule you prefer.  Do you own either already?  

Hell, if you sprang for a 14, why not get an EO and an Aimpoint next.  Try them both out yourself.

That's what I ended up doing.

The only nod I can think of goes to the EOTech's smaller FOV obstruction when viewed through the 14.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
EO is the hands down winner ONLY at night due to much less of body housing obsrtuction and wider FOV.  I have comparison pictures posted on my forum and I'll see about posting them here. Hope this helps,

Vic

For those of us who are new to this area..........what is the address of your forum?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it is nightvisionforums.com       lots of cool pics
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top