Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 11:50:04 PM EDT
First time using the new F1 trust (man I miss the eforms) and totally missed sending the responsible persons questionnaire.

They sent me a correction letter with the responsible persons questionnaire paper as well but also sent a copy of the completed F1 where I did the questionnaire (if it were individual) and they have a copy of the photo there too (literally copied, I cant just move the photo to another paper).

Do I have to send in another photo and prints with this questionnaire even if I sent 2 of both before?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#1]
send them what they ask for
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Ended up calling and they transferred me to the examiner (didn't know that was possible all these years )

He said just send the questionnaire back and he would switch the photo.

Just posting in case someone reads this later.

YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top