Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2017 11:20:12 PM EDT
What address do I put on a Form 1 if my mailing address is different from my physical address.  The mailing address is not a PO box.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:27:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For an individual?

Instruction (2)(d)(1) says:
The applicant shall provide the applicant’s complete name and mailing address in item 3b.
View Quote
Yes, sorry.  It is for an individual.  I didn't know if it would cause problems with the addresses being different, because the SBR lower would be located at my physical address, but I would need the stamp mailed to the mailing address.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:15:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I have another question relating to this.  I used the SilencerShop Form 1 service for a SBR.  I have the mailing/physical address thing straightened out.  Now my question is for section 4h, where my name, city and state go that will be engraved.  Does the city need to be the one from my mailing address or my physical address?  I want to make sure it is right before I sign and send the form off.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have another question relating to this.  I used the SilencerShop Form 1 service for a SBR.  I have the mailing/physical address thing straightened out.  Now my question is for section 4h, where my name, city and state go that will be engraved.  Does the city need to be the one from my mailing address or my physical address?  I want to make sure it is right before I sign and send the form off.
View Quote
If I understand your question, the city and state that are engraved is the place that you actually do the final assembly (making) of the firearm.

47 CFR 479.102
(iv) In the case of a domestically made firearm, the city and State (or recognized abbreviation thereof) where you as the manufacturer maintain your place of business, or where you, as the maker, made the firearm; and
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top