Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2017 5:09:34 PM EDT
It has been a few months - has anyone sent in just 2 fingerprint cards per responsible person with multiple Form 1's?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I send 2 per form.

Im not taking a chance of getting denied 10 months later for a couple of cards.

Your forms can get assigned to different people
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 7:42:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I asked the same question less than a month ago, still on page 1.

Nobody ever had any input as to whether they were accepted or rejected: https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_17/481106_FP-cards-for-multiple-forms.html
View Quote
Sorry about that - please merge the threads if that would help.

I'm thinking about trying it. I will decide between now and Monday and report back (in the other thread).
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 2:14:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought 2 silencers from silencershop. They told me send only 1 set of fingerprint.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 7:29:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought 2 silencers from silencershop. They told me send only 1 set of fingerprint.
View Quote
That's because they scan it and make copies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I didn't do it. My local PD prints them, so I am only limited by the number of cards I have with me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top