BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you look at it from the strictest sense then yes you would be correct in that it is ~$3000 hurdle, but if you look at the macro effects of how regulation on the consumer effects manufactures then there is no way you can say that deregulation will increase or keep prices the same.....
View Quote
No shit.
( and no one is making that argument)
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think it will pass any day now and you guys should continue to hold off on submitting your forms.
View Quote
Ha, I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It will pass when the NFA is repealed
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Deregulate and you will find $29.95 Chinese-made supressors at your local RedneckMart within weeks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#6]
lol.

no.  Never was.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bigger fish to fry at the moment.
View Quote
- There isn't a frying fish anywhere to be seen in the last 8 months.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#8]
We should be asking to slam it in a "relief" bill - just like the Dems do...
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 7:41:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Uh.........regulations has jack squat to do with the price of silencers.

BTW, there are already several manufacturers turning out $99 cans.
View Quote
Hopefully you don’t teach economics. You are so woefully incorrect it’s not even funny.

Hint:  huge demand and limited supply means prices go up until demand is meant.  

Even in the case of artificial demand being created by distributors even though they are sitting on tons of the stuff: diamonds.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yup. Call it whatever you want but when you remove the hurdles I guarantee there will be a glut of cheap cans everywhere as well as exponential growth in the homebrew market.
View Quote
You don’t think the raw material prices won’t go up because manufacturers are buying it all?

Flashlight cans were cheap too. Real cheap. Until they somewhat recently hit popular. I saw lots selling for $249

In fact, guess what?  Lots of places see food out and subsequently raised prices again. And then the atf ruined it. Now there are no prices.

So that’s a little scenario that recently happened to Prove you wrong.

There won’t be any “cheap” or expensive cans until manufacturing catches up with demand. Period. Now schmoe in his garage isn’t going to sell a can for $100 if he can sell it for $500. Would you?  No. I wouldn’t.

Two things. 1. Of course once demand catches up prices will plummet. 2. Waste of time arguing about this. It isn’t going to pass. Trump was our one “it’ll never happen” that happened and even he isn’t really doing the shit he said he would.

Face it people. There is one way and one way only to get your rights. Unfortunately. History has taught us this time and time again.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Am glad I jumped in right before the changes to trust acquisition. For those of you who are younger, in twenty years you may be saying these were the good old years.  You could actually buy NFA items, semi autos, high cap mags, unlimited ammunition and reloading supplies.  And buy em cheaply. The older you get, the more times around the circle you go.  The younger generations are being schooled anti gun.  They are growing up watching tv shows with specific anti gun and left liberal bias's.

If the republicans don't get off their butts and show they can actually lead the country, guess what happens?  The same thing that happened when the dems couldn't lead the country.  An around around we go.  The best you can do is move to friendlier states.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bigger fish to fry at the moment.
View Quote
this would make sense if any fish actually get fried...which they won't. No healthcare fix, no tax bill, nothing. dems are united, GOPe is ****ing everything else up. Nothing major will happen for the next 3 years with respect to legislation. Now that that's taken care of, pass the GD SHARE Act.
Link Posted: 11/14/2017 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Goddamned mess.    Been voting since Goldwater ran............consistently republican.    That sonofabitch Ryan convinced me this last go round that I no longer could bear the label and I'm now a basically disenfranchised independent............ie: NPA.

Likely, in my humble opinion, you can forget both the HPA and the Share Act with the bunch we now have in office..........sure, Trump would sign it, but the bastards are too involved in themselves to do any other than piss in each other's oatmeal......No, I'm not running into a hole and hiding, but truly, fuck  the professional politician................vote the sob out if it's possible!

And, prepare yourselves for the next congress, it's more than like going to be Pelosi/Shumer's day in the sunshine!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top