Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 4:28:09 AM EDT
I'm just in the considering stage for a .22 can to switch between a 10/22 and a 22/45.  I've been trying to find the FAQ, but haven't seen it yet.  Can somebody recommend the best can for a newbie to start with?

Thanks!

Michael
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#1]
My advice... worh what you paid for it.

Stick with one of these three:

SWR Warlock
Gentech OUtback II
AAC Pilot
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I concur.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]
A 22 can to move from one gun to another, rifle and pistol?
Gemtech(Gemini Technology), get on internet and in their site...call them

Johns Guns also has excellent cans

Do not pay for a cheap can, you will not be happy. Get the best for sound suppression, or you will be disappointed. No sense having a suppressor which is not very good.
Also Johnathon Ceiners cans are very good and less expensive. You may have to look around.

AWC is very good, they are actually associated to Gemtech, Doc Dater from gemtech split from AWC and has patents.

avoid Ward, Precision, Coastal
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:36:19 AM EDT
[#4]
i have a gemtech outback II in process
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I have two AWC's, they are works of art.

Whatever you get, you essentially own for life, so be more concerned with quality than price.

I'd also recommend filling out another BATFE form 5 and keeping it with your will so that whomever you want to will it to won't have to deal with incomprehensible paperwork and inadvertantly become a felon.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Gemtech outback 2.....excellent...the AWC's are also excellent and "works of art", I have gemtech and AWC and many other makes, but these are excellent, the finish of the AWC is beautifull, not as easy to service but well worth the money.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#9]
If you are wanting the best why not get the best.  SWR WARLOCK.  Henry at Title2.com can set you up right!

It is the best 22 can out there, according to SILENCERTESTS.com  Read up on it, it tested the best.

Henry will take care of you, give him a call and he will answer any question you have about it.  If you are ever in Northern Virginia then send me a IM and I'll meet you for a demo.

matt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top