Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 10:36:54 AM EDT
Who has experience with this silencer? How would you rate the suppression? Overall impressions? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:04:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm aware of those reviews. I meant from people here, who own one.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, a personal review would be much better than some test information.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#5]
A personal review IS better than test results, when you have already read the test results, jackass.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, a personal review would be much better than some test information.

personally i have found the test results on that site to be a little favorable to a few....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who has experience with this silencer? How would you rate the suppression? Overall impressions? Thanks.

good suppressor but i would recomment the 67 all stainless which is what i have and like it ..the suppression between the 67 and 65 are nill and the 67 with all stainless baffles is full auto rated and will stand up to more wear and tear in my opinion also the 67 is about 100 more but you do get what you pay for
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good suppressor but i would recomment the 67 all stainless which is what i have and like it ..the suppression between the 67 and 65 are nill and the 67 with all stainless baffles is full auto rated and will stand up to more wear and tear in my opinion also the 67 is about 100 more but you do get what you pay for

How are the threads on you can holding up? I've heard some people on this site claim that the aluminum threads could become damaged more easily than steel or titanium threads. I don't own a suppressor yet and I want to gather as much info as possible. Thanks for any info in advance.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How are the threads on you can holding up? I've heard some people on this site claim that the aluminum threads could become damaged more easily than steel or titanium threads. I don't own a suppressor yet and I want to gather as much info as possible. Thanks for any info in advance.

they are holding up fine and they are stainless not aluminum

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

OOPS! I forgot that you were talking about the 67 and not a 65. Damn I feel stupid now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OOPS! I forgot that you were talking about the 67 and not a 65. Damn I feel stupid now.

no reason to feel stupid, i am wonering the same and also if you have a problem with a 65 thread cap can you sent it back and get a stainless thread cap ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:09:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#13]
I got my Tac-65 today. About 35 days mailbox to mailbox. LLC route went smooth as silk. It was extremely easy.

There is some first-round pop, but if you spit in the back of it a little before shooting, it is extremely quiet. This is the first can I've ever heard firsthand, and it is really impressive. It is quieter than my Crosman spring piston airgun. I am using a P-22. I started with Mini-Mags, but they occasionally would break the sound barrier. Federal bulk works great and is quiet.

It is very light. You can still use the sights, but probably not for bullseye shooting. The laser works awesome and POI was not noticably affected.

After the medium dries, it gets a little louder, but not much.

From fifty feet, it sounds like a small stick snapping.

I am very impressed. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed in this suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top