User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 8:32:28 PM EDT
This is posted on gunbroker and wondering about anyfeed back on
these types of class 3 weapon's  
thanks

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=43167849
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]
The Powder Springs MAC's are viewed as the pinnacle of MAC-10's.  Built like tank's, they're a blast to shoot.  The factory retractable stocks can be a bit wobbly in the extended position but not all that bad.

You would definately want to consider a barrel extention, if not a suppressor, for one these little handfuls as the cyclic rate is approx 1200rpm and something besides the front strap to hang on to is preferable.

MAC-10 forum

HTH
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#2]
MAC 10/.45 was my first machinegun and one that I enjoyed tremendously. Ditto on the suppressor!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Powder Springs MAC's are viewed as the pinnacle of MAC-10's.  Built like tank's, they're a blast to shoot.  The factory retractable stocks can be a bit wobbly in the extended position but not all that bad.

You would definately want to consider a barrel extention, if not a suppressor, for one these little handfuls as the cyclic rate is approx 1200rpm and something besides the front strap to hang on to is preferable.

MAC-10 forum

HTH

Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Mac 11/9.  It was my first Class III gun.

The suppressor is definitely needed.
And besides all that, it's kewl too!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:26:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I have do say that the 9mm is almost half the cost of 45's. I was going to say that makes it a bit more affordable. But like the man says, if you have to ask how much you can't afford it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top