Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:58:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If I were you I'd pass on the P22. I have one and it sucks. The Pilot on the other hand is very quiet but it's a 22 and they get boring after a while. I just took possession of an SWR Trident for a 9mm SBR I'm building. I'll probably end up getting a threaded barrel of my G19 since it will work on both.

Bomber
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:09:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The adapter is part of the can, not something that attaches separately to the weapon.

So that's pretty much the case for all of them then? You have to install the adapter IN the can? I assume this is the case with the Gemtech Trinity then?

Thanks for explaining all of this for me guys. It takes a few whacks to the side of my head for it to get through.

I'm pretty much scrapping the idea of th .22 and going with the 9mm just because I can use it on more than one of the guns I own and I don't need to buy the gun to put it on. I'll be swapping it between the Cx4 Storm and Glock 17.

Now I just have to order it and buy a spare, threaded barrel for the G17 and get the Cx4 Barrel threaded.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top