Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2017 8:41:35 PM EDT
Fill this request out and let them know! The more we request the more likely they will make them! I wish they still made 98k stocks. I'd be a happy man if they made mannlichter stocks.

Boyd's Stock Request
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#1]
My request was for a 03A4 C-stock/HG with the bolt cut and inletted for the HG retaining ring.

It seems all the stocks out there are one size fits most and have to be cut for both the bolt and the handguard retaing ring.

If I'm going to pay out the ass for a repro then I want that work done.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to see Lee-Speed English style stocks for Mk III Enfields.  I have a sporter that I'd love to put in a stock like that.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I got really lucky on an m1917 Boyds repro stock a few weeks ago on Ebay. Came new in the box with both front and rear handguards and got the entire set shipped for $115...Good price or not, they are unobtanium at nearly any price. Me happy!
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I requested a Finnish M39 stock.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got really lucky on an m1917 Boyds repro stock a few weeks ago on Ebay. Came new in the box with both front and rear handguards and got the entire set shipped for $115...Good price or not, they are unobtanium at nearly any price. Me happy!
View Quote
Great buy.

If Boyds could make 03A4 stocks that would save a lot of GI stocks that have to be cut for the bolt handle as once it's cut it's useless for anything else but a sporter.

It's like the Smith-Corona stock on my scoped 03A3, ruined for anything else unless you make a repair to the area of the bolt cut-out. Then it would still look like ass.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I requested M44 stocks.  with all the chinese and russian m44s in circulation all you can fine is new upper handguards. I have been wanting a laminate for a long time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top