Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 10:45:56 AM EDT
Where are you guys getting your ammo. Im stationed in alaska and many companies won't ship to me and the guys up here won't order it ecause of expence. does anyone have ideas on how to get 7.5 and 7.7 ammo? I can't even reload because Im in the barracks. Am I just shit outa luck?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:22:46 AM EDT
Which 7.5 ammo.....Swiss, French....?

Which 7.7 ammo....Brit, Jap....?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:31:46 AM EDT
7.5 swiss and 7.7 jap. Sorry to not make that clear in the post.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:27:32 PM EDT
If you are in the service I'll try to send you some Swiss ammo. I don't have any Jap to speak of. Are you needing it for hunting, range work or plinking?

I am assuming I can send some to you somehow with the cooperation of either the USPS or FedEx or UPS.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:40:39 PM EDT
That is the confusion I am having. It is for plinking range work. From what I have seen all ammo needs to be freight on the way up. making most any ammo dealer I have seen unable to ship to me. I don't know if there is a lapse in the laws/rules somewhere that allows it to be done but it needs to be shipped through canada so I don't know what else can be done.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:55:02 PM EDT
Have you tried Midwayarms.com ? I know 2 people in your state that have used them. Shipping cost a little, but if ya have to ...
Top Top