Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 11:46:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/4/2006 5:05:24 AM EDT by xykk]
I sent in the application on Feb 16th and received the license today. They have not cashed the check I sent to pay for it yet, I also did not receive any additional information....

ooofff.... just noticed my name is spelled wrong... well it would if been a fairly quick turnaround h

x~
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:03:00 PM EDT
6 weeks. Not bad.

That's good news for me too. I sent mine in on Feb 24th.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:10:42 PM EDT
I was surprised. I was going to call them later this week since the check has not cleared.

I was all ready to start stuffing envelopes when I noticed the spelling error...

I want to order my K31 NOW!!!! Hope
x~
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:18:59 PM EDT
I'm looking at a K31 also as my first purchase (along with a Yugo SKS)

Let me know where you order from and how it comes out.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:43:22 PM EDT
I will do that, but depending on how long the name change takes you may get one before I do.

x~
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:02:59 AM EDT
Update:
I sent an email at 4:14pm last night to the ATF via the NLC address. I asked what the procedure was to get the spelling of my name corrected.

At 8:03am I received an email stating the error had been corrected and the new license would be mail out to me today.

I have, and still do work with a couple government agencies (non ATF) this is my first direct interaction with the ATF, and you cannot ask for better service than that.

I hear stories about them being hard to deal with, in my very limited case they were great.

x~
Top Top