Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 9:21:36 AM EDT
I just moved into my new house, and as per the regs I sent my application for amended application about 4 weeks before my move in. So I get my big bag full of reg's and forms but no C&R..I wait a few weeks and shoot a e-mail off to the C&R branch and explain the situation.
Next day I get a E-mail asking for another detail so my license can be researched. I provide it and the next day I get a reply saying ok no problem we've reprinted it and it's in the mail. I couldn't have asked for a better responce.

Now time to get that M-1..:)

MB
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:16:32 PM EDT
hopefully it works out for you. same thing happened to me. i called they said no prob and they would reprint it. wait 4-5 weeks and call again because still did not get and call again. this happened a few more times. i was cordial and apologetic the whole time, and the last couple of phone calls had the lady yelling at me saying that i was lying to her and was threatening me. i did everything they asked faster than they needed, answered all the questions, and FAXed them copies because they lost my whole change of address file. hope yours goes better than mine!

i just renewed it in Dec, took about 5 weeks, and was painless-just the change of address was a nightmare.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:43:49 PM EDT
Interesting, my change of address went out about three weeks ago and I got my new license in a week ago.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:33:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JohnRippert:
Interesting, my change of address went out about three weeks ago and I got my new license in a week ago.

What form is the change of address? I'm moving in about 3 weeks and i'm just now getting to it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:19:22 PM EDT
Look for the form to amend a license. It's downloadable fro their site.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:49:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 1:50:38 PM EDT by JohnRippert]
Form # 5300.38

I also received a new form in my package that came around the samr time as my license. You might check your old package or go to the website and print one out.
Top Top